cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we have cisco ASA router 1004 , router have one inbuilt port Gi0 .. which is for management , can we use this interface for normal routing purpose.if some one tried let us know.R/Sanjay

I have had lot of discussions on the below question .. maybe somebody can guide me to a 120% watertight answerIf we have say 30Mbps IP bandwidth and the customer requests 8Mbps Rt-Vo (EF). I understand that is there is no Rt-Vo traffic this 8Mbps is ...

Good Morning,Can I  use cisco 851 as gate for my LAN with two providers ?Router#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C850 Software (C850-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T13, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyrigh...

Hi For two wan link currently ports in etherchannel is bundled without any neigiotation protocolIt is configurted with on mode .when i tired with lacp or pagp it is not geeting bundled.All the parametes are matched expect the flow control .on site 1#...

I came up with a few ideas to Load Balance based on multiple ISPs. In our network setup we have a distribution layer of 3750s going to anASR 1000 Series Router, which goes out to multiple ISPs, ISP1 and ISP2.So let's say we also have a virtual fortin...

Hi,I am struggling with NAT translation on a Cisco router. I want to translate all HTTP traffic that exits my network to change the destination IP to 117.166.1.1  and translate the destination port from tcp 80 to tcp 3128.i.e. If a PC with an IP 192....

krugar100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I tried to power cycle the modem remotely but i came up with this message "Cellular Modem in HWIC slot 0/0 is still in reset, we recommend to re-execute this cmd after 60 seconds" after issuing command "test cellular 0/0/0 modem-power-cycle"Do...

I am doing a simple BGP peering with my ISP, advertising my /23 subnet.**** I have changed lot of the IP addresses for security reason ******The subnet i am advertising is 217.70.60.0/23My router IP is 49.70.40.162my Neighbour IP is49.70.40.161My con...

Resolved! vlans with vrf

This network has 3 vlans - users & printing on the core switch. This core switch is running bgp with upstream router & this upstream routers runs vrf. The core switch has a physical interface connected and configured with ip address towards the upstr...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear everyone,I'm trying to setup QoS here but I'm having a problem. It seems that the 'match' does not work. How can I fix this?This is what I have in the configuration: class-map match-any VoiceLan match  dscp af11 match ip dscp af11 match access-...

Hi All,Is there any way to do Router Hardware Redundancy (HA) . My requirement is Active/passive whereby all my WAN link connected to WAN switch, distributed to two Routers. Once Primary router fails, standby router should pickup. All my WAN link is ...