cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set a multicast environment with IR1101 as the router.I've connected a multicast source to one interface of the router and a multicast listener to another interface. I've configured PIM sparse mode on both interfaces and on a loopback i...

I haven't had to use this command on routers recently, but I recall having to use it in the past on some 3825 and similar models. I noticed that the 4000 series no longer accept "encapsulation dot1Q xxx".I wasn't successful in finding any info on thi...

Hi allfirstly apologies if I'm not clear on this - part of the reason for this post is to confirm that!  Attached configI'm doing redistribution as below on R1 and R3 - with RIP having the higher AD, I know I need to tag the traffic as it go's into O...

Hello, I was doing a sample skills test and I have issue with ASA firewall blocking PCs to access outside of ASA firewall. In this scenario, I am trying to ping from PC-B to R1's Loopback (172.20.1.1). Meaning, Inside Network go to Outside Network. ...

HeroVax_0-1668511229408.png
HeroVax by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I have used Cisco 1921, and we forgot its login and password. I am trying to go into rommode for password recovery but am not able to. During router boot-up process I am using special command > Break to force rommode , router shows " Readonly...

hi,I am trying to implement xconnect pseudowire redundancy and it is not working. Primary connection is between R1 and R2 and this is working ok. But backup pseudowire from R1 to R3 is not working. If I try to manually switchover I get errorR1#xconne...

2 x Catalyst 8000v each running IOS XE 17.4.1a, trying to configure HA v3 on Azure.  Internet is reachable and I can enable Guestshell and within that run the pip3 install csr_azure_ha --user. Issue I have is that the command create_node.py -i 100 -p...

Andy I by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I will dive directly into the problem. I have an existing network that I am using for multicast transmission. The network is based on microwave links and it is using static routes and sub-interfaces (Vlans, with each vlan is dedicated for o...

Roy1999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes