cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Actually Eigrp works on different metrics and OSPF works on different metrics and every protocol has its own metrics except BGP.When redistribution happens one metrics is converted to another metrics. How is this conversion done. Is there any form...

Resolved! QOS Question ?

Hello AllHope you can help,I am trying to implement QOS on one of my companys WAN links as, i am trying to limit the bandwith used by our SAN replecating to diffrent sites, The network used a VLAN interface tied to a Fastethernet interface, what i wa...

Dear experts,Kindly suggest for the iBGP configuration between two routers and One CORE switch as shown in diagram :      1. iBGP between CE Router A to L3 switch2. iBGP between CE Router B to L3 switch3. iBGP between CE Router A to CE Router BIs ok ...

Hi,i m using a stack in between below mentioned switch but we are facing a problem at 3750E on port is down.  Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image                ------ ----- -----              ----------            --------...

HiWe have two 4500 routers which is R1 and R2. The R1 and R2 has two interconnect which are primary and secondary link for redundant. For the primary interconnect, we use bandwidth shaper in between R1 and R2. For secondary link its just a direct con...

Resolved! 1841 ADSL 2+ Issue

Hi,     Wondering if anyone out there may have an answer to my issue with one of my customers ADSL 2+ / 1841 problem.I'm in the UK, and have a customer who has an 1841 with a HWIC1 ADSL. He has just upgraded from ADSL to ADSL 2+. I have an ADSL teste...

markeelen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAN Redundancy

Hello,I know that with Serial interfaces I can do MLPPP but so far what I have seen says that the serial interface get a "no IP address" and joined to the multilink bundle which has the IP address.  What can I do to bundle somethin...

I have a Cisco 2911 router that I am trying to edit/add to the NAT Configuration through Cisco Configuration Professioanl.  The issue I am having is when I go there to edit an exisiting entry or add a new one none of the buttons are working.  I can c...

hodgson.c by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm working on Eigrp. I issued the command ip bandwidth-percent eigrp but i dont know how to check is this command working fine.I Tried traceroute before issuing this command it should that the network is load balanced. But still after issuing th...

Resolved! PPPOE username

I am attempting to bring up a remote router using a pppoe connection by replacing the current Tenda 308R router with a Cisco 1921 using the ethernet connection on the WAN side.  The connection works fine with the Tenda in place but...

Resolved! IP SLA Failure

Below is a very simple IP SLA configuration.  It is designed to monitor traffic across an Metro connection (10.100.8.1)  and if that connection goes down, route through a VPN over the internet to the remote end (10.1.1.42).    Track shows reeachabili...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking at running MPLS from from one datacentre to the other (we have a layer2 interconnect and can run jumbo frames)I need about 70 access ports (each in a seperate VRF) at the new datacentreI am looking at :2x 6503'-Es with sup720-3B and a...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes