cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,i have two internet links each of which from different ISP and different real ip addresses.Want to make the second backup internet work for Internal and external (AnyConnect) users. my question:  is that applicable to register single A record w...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to put a FWSM and a line card WS-X6148A-GE-TX to a router 7606. The FWSM version is 3.2(13). The router is running IOS 12.1(18)SXD3. The Cisco document here says the required IOS for router 7606 is 12.2(18)SXF or higher. I have downloade...

Dao Quynh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello communityI have created a simple access-list to deny traffic from a single host 10.0.0.1 to my pc connected to router r4 with ip address 192.168.1.2. The ip address on the pc is 192.168.1.1After creating the access list all traffic is unable to...

Hello,I encounter a problem that I am unable to resolve. So I was wondering if you guys can help me with it. I have a T1 and the ISP is ATT. So here is the config:Old Configuration:Router 1:Router 2:Cisco 2821Cisco 2821HWIC-1DSU-T1HWIC-1DSU-T1New Con...

I am preparing for my ccie certification exam. and i am currently practicing bgp. I have a few questions regarding the bgp lab ( http://www.ibrahimhasan.com/content/lab-32-0 ). On task#4, is there any way that you could filter route advertisment outs...

Hi guys,Just checking today a topology when I noticed something interesting. I attached a simple topology with R1-R4 running OSPF.There is no special config on either router just the basics:router ospf 156 log-adjacency-changes network 155.1.0.0 0.0....

hi!I'm designing a DMVPN solution for one of our customers.requirements: 150+ locations50-100 Mb/s IPSEC throughput combined at the HUBsLow cost (as allways )I'm going for a dual HUB dual cloud design with EIGRP.This is to replace a static ASA to ASA...

Hi I was trying to configure copp on one of 6500 sup-2T. Is it ok to add customized policies to the default copp "policy-default-autocopp".When I created my own customized policy using policy-map, I get following errorcontrol-plane service-policy inp...

kthned by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure Netflow on an ASA5510 (running ADSM 6.4) - I've used the instructions here (https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6114) and have ended up with a Service Policy for Netflow as it describes.However, I am not getting anything ...

Hi,Trying to set up a very simply IPSec VPN connection from my Head Office to a couple of remote sites. I want to use CISCO 877 Routers both at head office and at each remote location. This means the head office 877 needs to be set up for multiple VP...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card