cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok, I am pretty far out of my comfort zone here but these VS-S720-10G-3C cards were purchased to upgrade our 7609/7606 routers, the spec sheet says they are compatable but I can't find an IOS that "likes" them. I had no problem finding an IOS and usi...

quinlanmp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Learned colleagues.I have recently upgraded my company's network significantly, and in the process removed our Cisco edge routers and firewalls (gasp!), and replaced them with another vendor who gave a better price point for the router.However, i was...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My QoS experience and deployment is almost nothing.  But I believe it will fix some poor voice quality we are having at some new sites.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Here's a basic site deployment for us:We are having some ...

Hello Folks,I am running two ASA 5520 routers synched up with eachother. I had a massive connectivity issue this weekend that I am investigating. Now I have figured out how to get the live logging but I need to know how to get the old logs from my ro...

Hello Folks,I am running two ASA 5520 routers synched up with eachother. I had a massive connectivity issue this weekend that I am investigating. Now I have figured out how to get the live logging but I need to know how to get the old logs from my ro...

Hi, I have a question that so far I haven't been able to find a suitable answer for.This is focused from an ISP perspective.So suppose I have the following scenario:I have a BGP transit area. On each edge of the my network I have a eBGP connection to...

Hi i have a situation where i need to clear the DF bit on a GRE tunnel i have configured a route-map however it doesn't seem to be working. Not sure if im not testing it right or the the route-map to clear the DF is set on the wrong interface.interfa...

Hi, sorry for posting this one more time but i'm still having difficulty figuring this out. I have a GRE tunnel that im clearing the DF bit between two routers. No matter what i do its doesn't seem to be working when i test it.I'm testing it by sendi...

Hello,I have a beginner-ish question.  Currently, we have 2 ISPs going into our router, comcast and sprint.  Our Gateway of last resort is set to Comcast.  Our users are also accessing the internet via PAT, with a Comcast IP address.  If I change the...

slee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I met an interesting issue: there is a Cisco 7200 NPE-G2 with 12.4(24)T7, this router terminates some broadband users, we applied shaping on the virtual-template and we surprised: shaping was not working. We upgraded (downgraded?) to 12.2(33)...

atis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card