cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I a junior level network admin, and working on my CCNA, currently have my CCENT. So I have been doing some study with Packet Tracer, and I am at a spot where I just dont know how to fix my problem. I have a router, connected to switch, and ...

Team,I have a customer with 2 sites connected by a T-1 between 2 2800 series routers. The main site has a uc560 (So static routes only). Connected to the UC560 is an 871 router that is owned and managed by the cable company. The remote location also ...

Hi All,Its good to be here again and I'll specially want to thank all contributors to this forum.Below is a sample configuration of my Router. I am trying to do QOS on the IPSEC VPN tunnel so that voice traffic can be given priority over other traffi...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,Need the clarification on belowI have done a lab scenario with 2 Routers and inter-connected both of them with Fa0/0 172.16.1.0/30 assigned to both the routers Fa0/0 as primary IP and 192.168.1.0/30 as secondary IP, Here I have advertised seco...

I am trying to restrict bandwidth for a particular LAN IP address on my network using policy maps but it does not seem to be working, below is my config any ideas what i am doing wrong? My LAN IP address is 192.168.20.199 which i am trying to limit t...

Hi All,I have a core router connected to many branch router using VPN. Am getting tis messages in core end and tunnel is getting down. this happened 3 times a day.Messages :%VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 1 Packet Encryption/Decryption error, Output Au...

Hi everybody,Recently i have read an article on "OSPF Distribution List". There it is mentioned the details about Distribution List that "Since OSPF is Link state nature and want to know the link state status of all the router, even when the distribu...

Hi, I'm trying to use EPC on ASR1001 running IOS-XE 3.4, and it won't work. Configuration commands are accepted by the router, but there are no packets in the capture buffer.config:ip access-list extended icmpdump permit icmp any anymonitor capture b...

rjuchta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,On a Single Mode Fiber handoff from the ISP with an SC connector can anyone confirm the part(s) needed to terminate this connection on a 2811 router?Thanks in advance!  All replies rated.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card