Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PPPOE username

I am attempting to bring up a remote router using a pppoe connection by replacing the current Tenda 308R router with a Cisco 1921 using the ethernet connection on the WAN side.  The connection works fine with the Tenda in place but...

Resolved! IP SLA Failure

Below is a very simple IP SLA configuration.  It is designed to monitor traffic across an Metro connection (10.100.8.1)  and if that connection goes down, route through a VPN over the internet to the remote end (10.1.1.42).    Track shows reeachabili...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking at running MPLS from from one datacentre to the other (we have a layer2 interconnect and can run jumbo frames)I need about 70 access ports (each in a seperate VRF) at the new datacentreI am looking at :2x 6503'-Es with sup720-3B and a...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have one more scenario, at my branch office, I am having one router with my Cloud network and internet on this interfacesRouterint f0/0des Connected to LANip add 10.x.x.254 255.255.255.0int f0/1des Connected to Internetip add 62.x.x.21 255.2...

I am having two routers of 1841 series.In router 1 I am connected with my Cloud Network and in router 2 I am connected for internet.I need both the wan connectivities to be advertise in my network for my LAN which is configured with DHCP in my ROUTER...

Hello,I have a customer who is requesting that we allow inside host 10.1.31.10  over ports 5060, 4569, and 10000-20000 to connect to remote host 201.63.34.87. The inside host should NAT to 201.94.234.23I have an idea on how to do this using route-map...

hi,We have a 1921 router and 3g card. We have tested the 3G card in a PC and logged onto the networ successfully. We have setup the router with the below settings and the cell0/0/0 interface constantly bounces. Are there any Optus specific settings t...

Hi, My collegue complaint that he cannot connect to VLAN80 using the port connected on his desk. I checked the switch where it is connected and below are the config:He is using port fa0/13. sgsinspark-10651225#sh run int fa0/13Building configuration....

Dear all,We are peering to our ISP. We noticed from our monitoring tool, the bandwidth trend shows weird as it looks in "saw" shape. Image as below:-What we usually see suppose to be almost a straight line right? Can anyone help to clarify what cause...

Hi All,I tried to copy my conf file to a USBflash drive but I cannot initialize the USBflash drive.It asks me to format the USBflash, but when I say "yes" it gives an error.Feb 21 11:18:40.799: %USBFLASH-5-CHANGE: usbflash1 has been inserted!Feb 21 1...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card