cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all.  I'm a realatively green BGP person.  I've done one other BGP implementation before, but I had full control of the environment - owned a direct assigned block of IPs from ARIN, registered my ASN with ARIN, etc.  I am now working with a cus...

blamerson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi ,i just want to ask about replacing running configuration with  another config filemy scenciarioo is ,sometimes i make some config to router , but sometimes i make mistake , my request is , if i  find any  problem occured during new config , i wan...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco and am studying for my CCENT certification. At the moment, I am attempting to correctly configure a Cisco 871W lab router. Since I have undertaken this task, I have run into nothing but problems. First off it was finding that the pr...

PeterR5368 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 1M serial link. we noticed 1M up / down traffic. then we disconnected all LAN ports leaving only this serial link up. still we see 1M up/down traffic.debug ip packet shows incomming and out going traffic.How do we solve this porblem?Please he...

pgamage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When working over an NMBA frame-relay network you need to define the neighbors using the neighbor command. However you can also use the priority <0-255> argument at the end of this command to do what the book (CCNP ROUTE Official Cert Guide) describe...

Hi All,I earlier started a discussion thread on IP Connectivity issues I was having with my IPSec VPN, the issue was not resolved. I then had to change my router configuration to GRE over IPSec. Pasted below is the sho run, sho crypto session, show c...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   Kindly help me to get resolve high cpu to interrupt.I am getting lots of input que drops in all vlan interfaces.I have enabled multicast in all vlan interfaces.System image file is "sup-bootdisk:s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bi...

Two isp for point to point link etherchannel conceptIsp 1 has auto neigiotation seetingsIsp2 2 has full duplex and speed 100Does this creates problem for etherchannelThus both isp should have same seetings such as autoI am geeting suspended error for...

Dear Friends,Please help me one of my querry...I have a cisco_2800 router, which is having fastether net 0/0 and fastether net0/1For eth 0/0 given ip is 192.168.1.1 and one pc connected (192.168.1.2)and for eth 0/1 given ip is 10.20.30.1 and one pc c...

I have a Newly addedCisco 881 connected to a firewall, which is connected to DSL. We added it for wireless and when wireless clients connect to the network  (using standalone APs) they are able to ping everything on the 192.168.88.0 network. They can...

Hello,I have a question with regards to 6500 Redundancy. We currently have only one in our DC, it has 2 SUP 720s, two FWSMS, and multiple switchport blades. My question is is this fully redundant? and if not what is it that can fail, so I can look in...