cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Below is the rough outline of the network architecture.Goal is to establish redundant connectivity with end-x from both  DC and offices.The green line is primary and the red is the backup. Backup need to invoke automatucally is green fails by routing...

majumdarc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MTU Problem

So last week I installed a new DSL/VPN connection from a small branch to our MPLS cloud.  The modem and router are provided and managed by the ISP.  We got the tunnel up everything was looking okay - until the next day when several internal websites ...

Hi   I have the requirement to mark traffic sourced from 4 IP addresses destination ANY as AF1 before it is transmitted acorss the MPLS network - this is at the host site on the network.  Easily done using an ACL on the host router   My query is arou...

I have cisco 3825 router with two interface one with public ip 182.50.190.140 and the other with private ip 192.168.1.1 and the DNS is 66.28.0.45, I configured NAT overload on it to access internet I can ping public ip nad default gateway but cannot ...

Hello How do I control sending/receiving of routes on MPLS connection from HQ to BranchAllow Branch to receive 192.168.1.0/24 & 192.168.2.0/24  routes only from HQAllow HQ to recieve 192.168.100.0/24 from branch only

Hi,One of our customer just purchased ASR1002 router, they have three internet links from different ISPs and they dont have any remote site,they have three different public IP pool as their respective ISPs. So, is it possible to load balance the inte...

internal interface Vlan1 on 192.168.1.0/24external interface ATM0.1 (a PPPoATM interface but you don't really care)external interface Dialer0 (a pptp vpn tunnel but you don't really care)I need to route the 192.168.1.0/24 over ATM0.1 as a policy and ...

ncox67890 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a small service provider, hosting service etc, we acquired a range of /24 public addresses from our ISP which so far have been used for web servers, I have come accross some 3rd parties who use globally unique ip address on both pulic and priv...

eyep by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all..i've some problem routing my connection to vpn serveri've vpn connection with IP given from provider: 10.6.7.3 ,  subnet:255.255.255.252  ,  gateway:10.6.7.2then i set up my router with IP addresed:Ethernet0 : 10.6.7.3 / 255.255.255.252Fas...

Hi, i configured EBGP Multi hop between 2 routers which are 10 HOPS away from each other.I can see Loopback advertised from Router A (1.1.1.1)  in Router B routing table.Now when i try to trace route(from Router B) the Loopback advertised by Router A...

As I am new to multihoming I would like to know whether it is possible to have dual ISP's connecting to one single Edge Router in a fail over ISP scenario. I will be connecting my firewall to the end router and the router will have two ISP's broadcas...

Resolved! Switch IOS

Hello Friends,i have mistakenly erase 3750 flash drive now this is the current stte of the switch after booting:please guide me step by step so i can troubleshoot the issue. ThanksRegards,Faysal

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card