cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

MUX

Hi All,What does MUX mean? and what are the wan technologies    we can use with this???I have googled but an expert comments would be better             

Dear Friends,I have 100 nos of cisco 1130AG access points and I upgraded the ios for one of the access point.the existing image is c1130-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1upgraded image        c1130-k9w7-tar.124-25d.JA.Plz let me know what is the advantage of upgr...

I have the following setup where the Cisco ME 3400 provided by the ISP.My Cisco 2911 is configured as below:CORE_Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 6075 bytes!! No configuration change since last restartversion 15.1service ...

Buenas.A ver si alguien puede ayudarme.Estoy configurando el router mediante "cisco professional configurator" ya  que según he leído, no es posible instalar en el 881wr ninguna version de SDM.El problema es, que cuando hago cambios en el AP, al rein...

vdejuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertsi configured the logging parameters on my Cisco asr 1000 , but nothing was sent to my terminal monitorlogging onlogging buffered debugginglogging buffered 5no logging console thendebug ip bgp updateterm monbut nothing appearpls helpjamil

I have an 877W that I want to have ready as a backup to our existing router.  I was able to coopy the config from the new router to the old one, but the new router still had some factory default settings left on it that were conflicting with the new ...

Very basic scenario;f1/0--R1--f0/0----------f0/0--R2--f1/0I wanted to create an mpls encapsulated xconnect between interface f1/0 on both routers (as this is part of an mpls network). I wrestled with this for some time and never got it to work. In th...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1921 router with a V.2 T1 wic installed connected to a MPLS circuit.  The circuit is down hard and the CD light is flashing.  We reseated the WIC card and the circuit recovered for about 30 seconds, then went down and CD began flashing again...

mt3368 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 7200 router with a 12.2.(46a) IOS and I am trying to activate Netflow on a subinterface. From the documentation of Cisco, I should be able to do it since the ios 12.2.(14)S but the command is unavailable.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/io...

Hi, I recently inhereted a partially completed project from another engineer which I need to finish but can't quite figure out how to accomplish properly. The setup goes like this... I have two sites, Berk (The HQ Office) and Sac (The Remote Office)....

Dear All,I have a mistirious problem in OSPF routing. please help me fixing this issue.RA and RB is directly connected with Radio Link which is advertised with OSPF.Sometimes link between RA and RB goes unreachable but link is fine..Another Hint: whe...