cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi when I'm trying to configure my router 1801 with PPPOE  I have the message below "% PPPoE config from vpdn-group is converted to pppoe-profile based config.% Continue PPPoE configuration under 'bba-group pppoe global'My config i...

Hi AlL,attached a solution i am trying to build and configure.on the remote site i have 4 WAN links (Cellular 3G based on EHWIC-3G-HSPA-U modules) on the same router. on the main site i have central router that's connect to the wan with a single GE l...

itai-f by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear cisco experts.I'm currently in the process of creating an enterprise network (according to the Cisco Enterprise Campus Model) for a multinational company. (fictive).I need to to solve my following situation:--- HQ in Netherlands --              ...

hi partners,I have a router cisco 2800, but always is in rommon, the message show is:device does not contain a valid file systemdir: cannot open device "bootflash:"rommon 8 > dir usbflash0:Checksum failed on c1840-usbfslib-mExpected checksum: 91d6, c...

Hi everyone,I have a switch with three vlan's configured, 452 (data), 552(voice) and 198(dev).Vlan198 is just used for a development environment. The problem I am having is that when a PC (connected to the phone) is restarted it is  getting the dhcp ...

muca by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, here is an output from my router which has 2 vpn tunnels going to separate routers. Why does it say 1 Successor? Shouldn't it be 2 Sucessors?#sh ip eigrp top 172.18.24.0/24EIGRP-IPv4 Topology Entry for AS(1)/ID(1.1.1.203) for 172.18.24.0...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,If I have 2 routers communicating with each other over a DMVPN tunnel and the NHRP holdtime expires, would that cause the communication to be reset? I am wandering if this would cause an issue if there was a VOIP call in progress betwe...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Q: bgp lab!can I config a prefix-list to group multiple prefix into 1 prefix-list & route-map and apply it under bgp?!Exp.!int lo1ip add 172.20.255.1/26int lo2ip add 172.20.255.65/26int lo3ip add 172.20.255.129/26int lo4ip add 172.20.255.193/16...

Resolved! Building a Network

Hello, and thank you for reviewing my post.I am rebuilding my companies' WAN network structure because we have a new half gig ethernet handoff (electric). Currently the 2801 and 1841 I have in place only have 10/100 fast ports, so I am going to pick ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card