cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3845 and OC-3c

I've tried looking around on Cisco's website, and I don't really see much info about what a 3845's max circuit capacity is.Now, if I go off of some of the router performance sheets, the thing can do up to around 200 or 300Mbps. I've found where it h...

We have a Managed WAN and the Vendor has a Primary and a Backup router.  We run EIGRP on our Lan so they are redistribution into EIGRP.  However when they bring the backup router up the issue is it load balances because the path to the Primary and ba...

I have cisco router model 1921 , how can i terminate my existing pppoe connection to 1921, so that my other LAN users can use internet.What i have already done ,1- One cable (RJ45) which is comming from ONT has connected with Integrated WAN Port on r...

miank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I´m trying to implement a EEM with track state in a 1801 router with 12.4-4.T7 advanced ip services but the router is not showing syslog message as normaly "%TRACKING-5-STATE...." and the EEM don´t take the action.Anyone kwons if this IOS versi...

Hello,This is my first post and I hoped that someone could point me in the right direction.Is there a method for translating all destination port 80 traffic from any hosts on a given subnet, to a different ip address and port? For example, a client a...

ictunit12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! no route to server

Hello,I have two devices on our network.  With the first device namely Sw-ArbgeTelemL3-01 i have a route back to a server namely 10.218.34.5 - but with the second device i do not have a route back.I have a route back to 10.218.34.5 from Sw-ArbgeTelem...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got a 6509-E in the lab at the moment for some pre-deployment testing, however I don't seem to be able to enable MPLS on a select interface.router#conf trouter(config)# interface gi1/48router(config-if)#mpls iprouter(config)#As you can see...

Hi,We have our own /24 which we want to subnet into smaller blocks i.e. /25 /26's at the same time I want to still announce our /24 to our bgp providers.Can anyone provide me with some links or documentations to how I can do this please?the end resul...