cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a customer how has a 10Gb Sat link between the HQ and the DR site.  They are having latency issues when copying backup transactional data between the HQ and DR site.  On a 10gb WAN link, the 4/5 gb of backup takes more than an hour.  The WAN ...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Point to Point T1's that we bond together via PPP Multilink.  Will this type of configuration add latency?  The site has been downgraded from a 45 Meg point to point to this 3 Meg Bonded connection and they are saying it is slower.  The ba...

My company currently is using a /30 network, 1 public assigned to an ISP  and 1 Public IP assigned to an ASA.  They also use a VPN which the peer  address is the public ip assigned to the outside interface of the ASA.  One of our clients is requestin...

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'll post here and take any redirections I have a customer that has 2800 series router that used to be the hub for two remote branches and the NAT for the internet. They upgraded the service a few months back...

i want to do PBR to match IP packet to set the next-hop ip.i got 2 long list of ACL to match source and destination of the ip packet.ip access-list extended ACL_DEST  permit ip any x.x.x.x y.y.y.yip access-list extended ACL_SOU  permit ip x.x.x.x y.y...

jackie_gx by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I wonder if someone can give me some guidance on using 'debug ip packet acl# det on a 2911.On an older Cisco router you could set up an ACLaccess-list 150 permit tcp any any eq 1023  and then run debug ip packet 151 det and this would give a g...

Hi ExpertsPlease have a look to the attached topologyi have two Cisco 3845 routers connected to 3 different ISPs , ISP 1 with link bandwidth of 24 MbpsISP 2 with link bandwidth of 16 MbpsISP 3 with link bandwidth of 8 Mbpsi have a public AS from a ri...

Resolved! BGP regex query

Hello all,I have two routers- R1 and R2 and iam running bgp between them for testing the feature of path prepending. R1 is in AS 65534 and R2 is in AS 65533. R1 has the 10.0.0.0/24 network and advertising it to R2 via BGP.Here is BGP related configs ...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI would like to know a solid reason for using MPLS for ISP's, I have read some info on this and cant see what the major benefits are, as you have to already have your fundamental network in place, for example a mesh of routers using, say HDLC, ...

Hi Expertshow can i monitor and track  an ip address coming to my router and going to another destination,i need to block it in such a waythanksjamil

Hi, In one of my client location cisco 1841 have two ISP connected in same router. It is MPLS link  configured with BGP protocol.one is BSNL and other is TATA. If bsnl link down means i want sometime to take route to TATA. if it is possible to set ti...

Dear all,from todays morning my 2921 is restarting about one time per two hours:uptime is 1 minuteSystem returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x23A49808, address 0x0 at 15:45:07 CET Tue Apr 10 2012System restarted at 15:46:39 CET Tue Apr 10 2012System ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card