cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,Can somebody please explain what are these errors on switch port interface.What must be the problem and how to solve it.GigabitEthernet0/13 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 503d.e508.4b0d (bi...

Hi,is it possible to run GOLD test on supervisor engine which is in ROMMON mode?A supervisor 720 3BXL got stuck in rommon and I want to check if it has some hardware problems.So I want to put it in some 6500/7600 chassis with already working sup 720 ...

Hi,Now that I've got the console cable working thanks to a USB adapter, I can access the router fine and the Cisco CP and Hyperterminal software both work fine, however if I try and configure the router via the Cisco CP > Setup a new device... menu o...

ubyu.net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some problems with a DLSW Estabilishement Circuit CONNECTED State.My topologie is to connect IBM Mainframes into a Single Gateway Scenario. All the configurations in the machines are correct, and during a feel period of elapsed time we had ...

fkuhner01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,How can i check from router the usage of our wan link  in terms of Mbps .snmp monitoring can give statistics of traffic flowing through the pipe . but i want to check via CLI.Netflow samples the traffic and dumps it on netflow server. Any kind...

Hi allI have an issue, I have 2 routers, router A has 192.168.1.1/30 and router B has 192.168.1.2/30 , on each router I have included in the bgp network command network 192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.252however one of the routers wont add the route to the ...

We have established l2tpv3 implementation with IPSec VPN between 2 routers which is connected 100 Mbps metroethernet. In this scenario we are using layer 2 traffic over layer 3. Everything is running perfect except MTU size problems. While we were se...

ForumThis morning a client has asked me to assist them in attempting to redesign the way a redundant path to a Business Partner is working.  The client has a HQ site in location A, and a DR site in Location B.  There is a server in Location A (Primar...

hi gentlemani have switch on other branch i can not ping this switch but the rest of switch i can ping it when i want to go on enable mode there is no password set ? my question can i but enable password remotely note the branch is empty no person ...

engbandar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone confirm or deny that Cisco does not currently support Key-Chains for BGP in IOS?I know BGP peers can utilize MD5 MANUAL passwords but cannot find anything on Key-Chains for BGP in IOS. (not looking for Cisco XR boxes).TksFrank

fsebera by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,This is the first time I've ordered a Cisco router before, to replace my Draytek basically. Well, this morning my 887VA-SEC-K9 router arrived, followed some of the help guides I managed to find eventually that said things like grounding, cable...

ubyu.net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes