cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have just setup a 2650 hp switch, the IP of the firewall is 10.52.100.123............I can ping fine........if I put a workstation in this vlan (id 100) i can ping firewall and access the internet fine.Now if I am in a different vlan, say vla...

I´m trying to setup a lab, i´m using a 2522 for a FR switch but i can´t see any messages on the output, no warnings or debug messages.What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me with this?FRSW.LAB#sh line Tty Typ     Tx/Rx     A Modem  Roty AccO AccI ...

Hello, everyone:Would you please look at my BGP design and tell me if there is any defect? I am going to deploy it this weekend. If I receive full route instead of default+partial routes from both ISP, can the routers handle it? I have no policy for ...

Hi,I have a cisco WS-C6509 running IOS s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9-M, Version 12.2(33)SXI5with a WS-SUP720-3B Rev 5.2 + WS-SUP720 MSFC3 Daughterboard Rev. 2.5.I was wondering if something is wrong with my config, as sh fm fie flowmask shows:Primary Flowma...

I have a satellite connection that is shared with 12 people. Now, I don't want to chop up the bandwidth by 12 people and call it a day because not everyone is on at the same time (day shift, night shift, etc.). So, I've devised a QOS policy that I pu...

I have PPPoE internet connection from my ISP and its terminating on (Optical Network Terminal) device. I want to connect RJ45 from my ONT to Cisco 1921 router, so that i can use my router as PPPoE dialer and as well as giving internet to other users ...

miank by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone can give me an update on bug: CSCth02989.It is in the release notes; http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/12.2_52_ey/release/notes/ol23402.htmlJust wondering if it has been fi...

rehaan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure the following on an 877 router:One outside (public) interface that is PPPoE with 8 IP addresses3 VLANs serving 3 test companiesClients on each VLAN to go out on a diiferent public IP addressThe config I currently have has ...

IainTrade by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently ran into some problems concerning the use of a Cisco layer 3 switch (3560) as an Internet edge device to perform a simple static route between the customers network and the ISP POP router.  Although this device can perform the routing at t...

Resolved! VLAN's Issue

Hi Guys , i have a few questions:1)Why do 2 PC's on different subnets but on the same vlan cant ping each other ?2)Why do 2 PC's on different VLANs but on same subnet cant ping each other ?I know that Vlans segmenting subnets.My question concerns mor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card