cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Dears.we have a problem. we have a router which performs NAT, and behind router we have ASA. in inside we have a server(webmail server). we need requests which come to our outside interface with port number 9000 convert to server ip with port numb...

Hi,I'm configuring an METRO WAN and get som strange result from my policy-map's. I have different VLAN's on the Metro links that I want to give certain characteristics, but for some reason the matching of VLAN seams to not work as I expected.The rout...

Hi, I have a cisco router 1841 in my client location. we have connected with two ISP in one router.one is bsnl and other is TATA. In the router we configured Eigrp protocol. Config: int fa0/0 ip address 10.10.20.100 255.255.254.0 Des ###LOCAL LAN####...

Hello All,Not my strong area and in need of a little advice.  I have 2 sites with DSL internet services.  This is what I haveSITE1-Cisco881 Vlan4 (192.168.10.1)------ (192.168.10.254) NAT(BT Homehub) static IP--------¦internet¦----------static IP/ATM...

Hi allI would like to know what most people do when having 2 internet connections to 2 different providers.I spoke to somebody, they said that normally its best to get the full internet bgp table from both provider so the router can load share for di...

Hello,My WAN link to another office is 28MB.  From using iperf i can see that 23MB is available during peak times.  But how can i calculate if this is enough for the users on site.  I know i can check utilization graphs etc but is their a calculation...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've tested the following NAT configurationhostname R4!no ip cef!interface Loopback104 ip address 172.16.104.1 255.255.255.0!interface Serial0/0.234 point-to-point ip address 172.16.234.4 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly no ip rou...

Hi All,     I have been over on CLN and someone suggested i posted here, which TBH i thought was the same site but obviously not! there is another cool site to post and respond to problems!! I have a problem with one of our customers where they have ...

Hi everyone!I´m trying to configure SR520 Cisco router as PPPoE server. The point is, when configuration is done and PPPoE client is directly connected to the interface, SR520 doesn´t respond to incoming PADI. PADI is not shown in PPPoE debugs (debug...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure an 887VA for a pppoe ADSL2+ connection with no luck.I know the ISP requires pppoe (LLC), and the pvc is 8/35.The CD light is on, and the line is up, but the 887 just won't connect....Any help would be very much appreci...

Hi Guys,Just testing an ASR1000 ->2960 portchan w/ test subint on asr  and vlan int on 2960 in same vlan, and Im unable to pass any packets with my "usual" config (7200->2960)...portchan comes up, and I see 2960 mac, but cannot ping.  If I change the...