cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have multihome configured using  BGP  on our core router as active active mode, we are facing a problem which i am mentioning below.When each ISP used indiviudally every thing works fine but when both the ISP's are up we cannot open facebook we...

m.ghouse9 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question regarding eBGP routes and rib-failure. I have two CE routers that I manage. They are peering with two PE routers. OSPF and iBGP is running between the two CE routers. BGP is being redistributed into OSPF as well on the CEs. I ...

Hi Expert,I need to upload IOS c7200-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T16.binin 7206 NPE 400 router , As per cisco recommendation router should have DRAM : 256 MB ; Flash : 64I think my router contain only DRAM= 128 MB but not sure.I am pasting output of my...

Hi all,I just bought myself a Cisco 877W in hope that I could touch up on my IOS skills. The configuration went well, however I have found that after configuring the Dot11Radio0 interface, the ADSL2+ has slowed down dramatically. I am still syncing a...

jameswh87 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , I have configured the TACACS in my network and I have configured the aaa authorization commands 15 default if-authenticated group tacacs+ in Cisco 6504 Switch. Its allowing me to Login by Unable to run the Sh run commands ,i am getting Aithoriza...

Hello all,We have an ASR1002 with asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.03.05.01.S.152-1.S1.binsoftware.I couldn't find any documentation on how to attach an L2 interface, in my case a subinterface with a single dot1q vlan, to a BDI interface.I'm able to create...

Hi,Running mst, and spanning-tree vlan n port-priority 16 has no affect on downstream switch?(Downstream switch is running pvst)Dual connections from 2960S (root) -> 3560.want to manipulate which port is used.With "spanning-tree vlan 228 port-priorit...

Afternoon,I have been playing around in a lab with PBR and I can't seem to get it to work the way I *think* I have configured it to.Basic background;2 routers, 'SITE' and 'CARRIER' (both 2911s).SITE has two ethernet interfaces, 1.1.1.2 (DATA) and 2.2...

Not sure if the title is appropriate or if im in correct forum but, im looking for insight on this, TIA:To translate an outside port to a differnt inside port.  i was told by someone thats not possible but the thing is that a lot of cheapo broadband ...

MATTH1187 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 6500 connected to a cisco 7200 (c7200-is-mz.124-10.bin) via fast Ethernet. The 7200 terminates RBE and PPPOE DSLs with CEF enabled system wide. This configuration has been working fine for months and all of the sudden with no change to...

I need to install an ATM module  in a 3925 router. I would like to know if this card is that I have to buy with the transceiver(SFP)?Will use a fiber cable LC LC singlemode fiber optic.Module: NM-1A-OC3-POM Transceiver :SFP-OC3-IR1