cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys.I   am trying to attach an LLQ policy to my 7200 Gigabit Ethernet   sub-interface. I cant seem to attach the policy and giving me an  error. Im using NPE-G1  GE interface:Im getting the error below:(config-subif)#service-policy output  8Muser...

ar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1841 router having 2 ISP links , till now I have been using IP SLA for NAT Failover but now I want to use OER to do Load Balancing and utlize both of my internet links . I went through an article which tells me of the configuration part howe...

Hi allSo I've dug myself a rather sizeable hole trying to get the intregrated AP in my 887W working.A long story short, when trying to upgrade the firmware I accidentally put the LWAP firmware on. I couldn't work out how to correct this so from the A...

Hi all,I seem to be confused about the above topic.I know that EIGRP can load balance over four equal cost paths (bu default), and six paths (configured). Also, one can manipulate the metrics so that all routes can have equal paths.BUT... the questio...

Hi,I'm slightly concerned about my Cisco SRP-547W... there are times when it will cease to allow certain websites to be accessed and for a SONOS system to access Napster/Spotify. When i look in the administration part, the CPU usage shows 100%. I the...

Dear All,We are monitoring everyday C-2500 router, the CRC and input error are  increasing day by day.This are current readings as observed on 18 Feb.Any Over-come from this please guide us....C-2500-R1#sh int s0Serial0 is up, line protocol is up  Ha...

Hi,     I am just learning the ropes with this stuff, so go easy on me;)Anyways, just acquired a 1941W and want to accomplish the following.....I have setup a pptp connection thru strongvpn.  I want to segregate traffic to allow an ip or range of ip'...

based on my research it seems that in order to have a successful deployment of WOL I would need minimal of the following.1. the L3 device where the server is attached, enable ip forward-protocol.2. the L3 interface where the server is connected needs...

situwayne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to configure a GRE tunnel between 2 VRFs, with following caracteristics:- the tunnel interfaces are in the VRF- the source & destination of the tunnel are in the global routing tableWhat is strange is that it works, but I don't understand ...

Hi Netproi have 2811 router can, i  use the below image on it , i m thinking to run bgp  with ISP to accept just default routec2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-6.T