cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! crypto pki -

Hi all, I have question about thsi Crypto Pki - can any one explain. Do we need to install this thing on router or switch or its already installed and whats the use of it ? crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-XXXXXXXXXXenrollment selfsignedsubject-n...

Hi guys,I started a discussion last week about my two routers that are not synching time with a server on the internet. They both go through a firewall but are open for ntp.After a day of screwing around last week they magically resynched and I thoug...

Hello Nice People,I am posting this QoS topic in this area since CCIE R&S is involving QoS in its exams.Please see attached configuration and topology files.I've configured classification and marking on Alex router's FE0/0 interface (input) in order ...

Hello,Im trying out a new lab witch is working fine for the first 3 min, after my VLC IGMP join, then my traffic is getting Pruned and dont know why.I can see that my VLC host is still sending IGMP join reports for the channel.It works perfectly >3mi...

mdaaxcess by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AAA Config

Can anyone give me an example of an AAA configuration for local database and active directory? I've configured it for active directory to supply for my VPN clients (which still don't work by the way) and now I can't SSH into my router with either a A...

Hey there, I am quite new to this whole networking scene. any help would be greatly appreciated, And do do expect to hear the "look at the basic CCNA".But let me try to ask anyways, in hopes some one can shed some light on this.So, as I said I am ver...

Hi Experts,First and foremost, what I have are 2 x 7204VXR (Gateways), 1 x 4507R-E (Coreswitch), and our ISP have 7609.Got some issues with redundancy with our ISP.                                        7609                                        I ...

NetInvKln by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guy's/GalsIm trying to locate the PDLM for the RTP audio for the 4500 series switch, System image file is "bootflash:cat4500-entservices-mz.150-2.SG.bin"cisco WS-C4507R+E (MPC8245) processor (revision 7) with 524288K bytes of memory.MPC8245 CPU...

Hi,we have cisco 4510+R switch with Cisco IOS-XE software & we are facing high cpu utilization on core 1 (95%) & on core 0 (15%) since last 2 hours.I have taken logg file but did not understand how to analyzed it & where is problem. log file is attac...

Hi, I'm facing some problems here.. Wish to get some expert advice..I will explain my problem below,I have one Cisco 3560, and it is connected to Firewall...I already turn on the ip routing, which is able to do interVLAN..In 3560, the static route is...

Hi Experts,First and foremost, what I have are 2 x 7204VXR (Gateways), 1 x 4507R-E (Coreswitch), and our ISP have 7609.Got some issues with redundancy with our ISP.                                        7609                                        I ...

NetInvKln by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure dial backup between two Cisco routers. When the remote router dials into the central router, you can hear the central router answer, but it does not begin the handshake until two or three seconds pass. During this time, the r...