cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

This is a real case for temporary solution required by customer : -The all 3 SWs were able to ping each other through MGMT VLAN 100 SVI -" IP default-gateway  192.168.100.1 " was configured on SW1 & SW2 but it is useless because  " IP routing " is ...

IP routing issue.png

Sh ver is showing that yesterday at about noon router was switched off and on and after the reset wan connection restarted to work  uptime is 20 hours, 52 minutesSystem returned to ROM by power-onSystem restarted at 11:58:26 NFT Wed Sep 14 2022System...

Philidor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple EVPN based campus LAN (IOS XE 17.6.3) that connects L3 to a legacy network (BGP<>EIGRP redistribution) for migration purposes. I've noticed /32 host routes are being advertised to the legacy network derived from the /24 EVPN VLAN. I u...

edbucher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I'm trying to implement this in Packet tracer with IE2000 (the real name of the Stratix 5700 on Cisco):Stratix 5700 NAT With Layer 3 Routing - PLCGurus.NETSo far, i enabled the Router Switch and i can ping the two devices directly attached....

2022-09-14 15_01_23-Cisco Packet Tracer - C__Users_pefaustiju_Cisco Packet Tracer 8.1.1_saves_Prueba.png
JCFC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 9300, IPSEC

Hi, i read with attention, problems with IP CEF. I've got a trouble, and do not know how to solve it. Platform : Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.12.01Cisco IOS Software [Gibraltar], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT9K_IOSXE), Version 16.12.1, RELEAS...

Hey people, wondering if you can help a homelabber..So my ISP gives me a /56 and I want to split this up on my LAN side of my second router (rt1). I currently have two routers:Cisco C1117-4P (cisco.rt2 connects via VDSL WAN to ISP)OPNsense (opnsense....

jbrown129 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My admin informed me he tried to setup a new PXE server with a new IP address and PXE failed. He set the new server's IP to be that of the old PXE server and the process started working again. I started looking into the situation only to find t...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,On eve-ng, I am unable to establish node-to-node communication in my lab (OSPF-BGP). I have five locations using Cisco IOL devices. VPCs are connected to multilayer switches.In an attempt to ping one location VPC(Virtual PC) to another location...

Menon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to limit the bandwith on my SF300 switch based on IP address. The situation is that I have to limit the speed for the whole network overall, not on a single port. What I would like to achieve is that the communication between one of m...

ace_minden.png ace_teszt.png acl.png bindings.png
bzahalka by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, Just have a question regarding bgp multipath. we have this setup on our core. two routers connected to the core and advertised the same prefix to the core. the core have this as multipath. it supposed to load balance the traffic. My quest...