Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi we are thinking of using MLPPP to join two T3 circuits. These circuits will terminate on an enchanced flexwan. The problem I'm having and would like opinions on is the following. These two T3s are wireless T3s and depending on the weather they wil...

Resolved! RIP not working

Hello Community,I have RIP enabled on both ASA and L3 switch,The ASA and L3 are connected to the 192.168.210.0 network. ASA ethernet - 192.168.210.222L3 ethernet - 192.168.210.1I want to share the 192.168.210.0 and the 192.168.220.0 subnets via RIP.T...

imanco671 by Beginner
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site to site VPN from one client location to our production center in offshore. At the client side we have a PIX 515 used for the tunnel. Since the client requires a backup VPN over a different ISP we will have to add the ISP to the same PI...

I'm trying to find a single device that can both handle Q-in-Q VLAN trunk termination and also TDM cross connects between DS0's on a multi-channel T1 card and DS0's on a multi-channel DS-3 card.  I'm looking at a Cisco 7606-S with SUP720's.  If I ins...

Hi all,I need a router to connect to our ISP by BGP and in a future to a second ISP. Our ISP is going to provide us about 300.000 route entries by BGP. So router 2921 would be enough??? or should i go to a higher model???We are going to have 100Mbps ...

Hello everyoneThis has probably been worn into the ground but I am having hell trying to get good information on this, so here goes.I have several servers in a Datacenter and I am using an RV042 Router to handle the traffic and routing.  It works gre...

Hello,I recall seeing a message years back on cisco-nsp where cisco recommended avoiding mlppp over multiple T3's on a 72xx VXR due to overhead involved in reassembling packets.   Would this also be the case with multiple T3's on an enhanced flexwan ...

Hello Community,Most of my users are behind tight firewalls at remote locations, which do not allow the standard vpn ports of 50,500,4500 to pass. Can I configure my Cisco VPN clients to use port 443?Thanks in advance

imanco671 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo Friends.I have a new problem nd i would like to ask your help.I created one VLAN (260) and I associated 2 interfaces in this VLAN, but one computer can't ping other in the same VLAN.I have a channel trunk between Nexus 5020 and a catalyst 4506, ...

Are RDs recommended to be the same for a customer across the MPLS cloud or can they be different? What scenarios would require them to be different since BGP appends the RD to the route when sending through the network? I can get routes from both sce...