cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe can connect routers with either a serial or a crossover cable. Why choose one over the other? What are their differences?In every training video that I have watched on youtube, instructors always use serial connection between routers and it seem...

I have an 1811w router and can not figure out how to access the settings of the router. I do not have a console port that I can use to access the settings that way so I want to know how to do it using the SDM. I thought I was following the directions...

I have a brand new 2900 router and it comes with Cisco CP pre-installed.  During the initial configuration (I do not actually use CCP, only putty) I changed the username and password, but before I could delete the default cisco user a hair-on-fire ev...

joerggrau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello netpros...I am considering a switch from using HSRP on our edge routers to GLBP to try and get some better use of our CPE gear. I basically have two routers each with a BGP session to an ISP, accepting full BGP feeds, and an iBGP session betwee...

rfranzke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert,There are around 30M - 40M database files to be replicated between HK and TW. The replication interval between two DB servers is around 5 mins. How much bandwidth is required and what type of WAN circuit is better (e.g. ADSL, MetroE, IPLC...

Hi.I'm having problem joining a AP802 access-point in a Cisco 887VAM-W router to a WLC2125 running 7.0.116.0. I get the following messages pasted below from the AP console. The AP connects to the WLC over a EZVpn tunnel with a ASA on the other end, a...

Hello. I need some help regarding the MTU size on my 1841 wireless connection.My router connects to the internet via a adsl connection wich is sed to MTU 1492.Internet works fine on wired ports. Although when i connect to my wireless SSID(bridged set...

nemiath76 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have a strange issue with one of our 1841 router. both WAN and LAN ports seems to be flapping but only to see "up" logs. please see below and help advise on this matter. thanks in advance!#sh verCisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBAS...

Hi Guys,I will be installing a secondary SUP720 in a 6509-E and will be upgrading the IOS on the existing SUP which is on  122-18.SXF6. I've read that this release has passed End of Critical Maintenance earlier this you. I thinking of upgrading the I...