cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

There ar two links between our head office and branch. First link is from ISP and the second is a direct link via microwave.Bad thing is that we are using static routes. Currently traffic are load balanced between the links as the static routes has s...

I am trying to setup my home lab, but not having much luck.  Here is what I have going on...Cabel Modem ----> Cisco/Linksys Router(192.168.5.1)------->Cisco 3640 (192.168.2.1)What I want to do is have my internet connection split in to so when I mess...

Hello,I am facing two issues in BGP and i need someone to help on this. Please see both the topology and Config files.First Issue:Because the link between Vail and Telluride runs iBGP, both routers will learn about the networks in AS 300 and AS 400 t...

Resolved! Help OSPF designed

I divide my network in tree areas, I have to ISP provider to conect 15 office like farm. I want to know it is good practice or need change or redisigne it.Thanks for helpArea 0Corporate route router ospf 20 router-id 1.1.1.1 log-adjacency-changes net...

I am looking to upgrade a 2811 router to 15.1.2T and see in the release notes that this image is only compatible with  the "C Series" older ISR routers?  What is a "C Series" ISR and how do I know if I have one?Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi,I have a situation where I need to get multicast video stream out of a system(sys1), through what will hopefully be a Cisco switch in L3 mode(sys2), to another sytem(sys3) so it can capture the multicast stream.  Sys3 cannot be directly connected ...

millerlw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EoMPLS on SUP 2

Hi all,i want to implement EoMPLS on cisco 6500 with this modulesMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1    2  Catalyst 6000 supe...

i need design example for wan routers tp handel the following neends1- i have one Hub and 15 spooks2- the hub having three MPLS providers A B C3- every spook have 2 providers ( site 1 have A & B , site 2 have B & C , Site 3 have A & C so on ) we plan...

Hi All,I have read ES+ configuration guide regarding configuring REP. Its stated that we can configure REP on a bridge domainExamples This example shows how to configure REP over EVC using bridge-domain. Router# enable Router# configure terminal  R...

Resolved! ASA 8.3 NAT Issue

Dear all,I'm at my wits end, perhaps someone can take a moment to look into this. I want to NAT one ( ! ) single inside host on a different WAN/ ISP interface ( of which I have two ) . The first one is a /29 - adressed static SDSL 2,3 MBit link, the ...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I always learned that conferencing, transcoding (conversion from G.729<->G.711) and fax requires DSP resources in routers. Now imagine I have a branch routers C2911 CME-SRST.Question:If MOH/multicast is going to be executed on these routers,is...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card