cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 2620XM Router, running ver. 12.2 (7r). I have OSPF connected, however the OSPF routes are not populating in the sh ip route display. The  neighbor relationship is established. The sh ip ospf database does display the other routers runn...

FWWITINET by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm creating an access-list that will contain all networks and host that will be redistribute into EIGRP.Till now, this access-list contains 72 entries but this number can increase anytime.I'm using a 3750-x layer 3 switch, and I'm wondering h...

Hi everyone, let me apologize up front for my absolute lack of knowledge.  I'm new to routing and cisco in general.  I'm inheriting a rather simple setup but would like to approach the next steps with a good strategy.  Currently we have a 2901 router...

Rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a peculiar situation where I need to assign a public ip to a computer without going through firewall (for testing purpose).I have the leased line going through a 3750 switch to the ASA 5510(15.240.1.2/30) belonging to vlan 999.ASA has d...

Bought a 2911 router from Provantage along with a 25-pack VPN remote user license. Simple enough.Received a "Software License Claim Certificate" from Cisco by email. Good so far.Followed the instructions on the certificate, i.e.went to Cisco "Product...

Hi Experts,I have a coreswitch (4507R-E) with dual Supervisor Engine (SupEngine 6-E) + 2 7206VXR Gateways.1st Supervisor Uplink (media-type SFP) connects to 7206VXR (which is connecting to an ISP).SupE6-E-1 <------> 7206VXR-1 <--------> ISP2nd Superv...

NetInvKln by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is wery pretty article about NAT with  multi-homing connection to Internethttp://www.nil.si/ipcorner/SmallSiteMultiHoming/But i do not understand IOS and NAT logic in this commands (Listing 2):ip nat inside source route-map ISP_A interface Seria...

GreetingCan I get an advice on bgp router with including static,eigrp and bgp internla/external, with 1G or more cooper/fibre ports, with ipv4/ipv6, nat, netflew, and some otherthings? Any comments will be appreciatedThanks in advancejulxu

julxu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 4900m switch, which has a GRE tunnel interface configured on it.We have two networks 172.16.0.0/21 and 172.16.8.0/16. Both these networks use the same Internet pipe.The internet pipe includes to network ranged 71.20.111.0/26 and 71.20....

Dear All, I have the following configuration in PIXOutside interface ip address is a.b.c.10/28global (outside) 1 interfaceroute outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.11 200In Cisco 1841int fa0/0connected to PIXip address a.b.c.11/28int fa0/1connected to ISPi...