cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,this is my first post and i would like to tell my problem with ASR 1006 as i tried to use the feature IRB ( integrated routing and bridging ) but i find that this feature is not supported i assume it may be a problem with IOS version or may ...

Hello everyone i just joined this community and i been preparing myself for the CCNA exam that i will be taking shortly. Now i am still a learner and my question might sound kinda noobish so do help me out.First question is regarding Access Router.Q)...

Dear All,Anyone would to help to me to show what is going on message" MM_NO_STATE ". i'm not clear about this for documents they said that MM_NO_STATE-The Internet Security Association and Key Management  Protocol (ISAKMP) SA has been created but not...

CR 1 and 2 advertise prefix 10.66.0.0/20 Which one of these route is preferred by other peers ?CR1#show ip bgp 10.66.0.0/20BGP routing table entry for 10.66.0.0/20, version 941Paths: (1 available, best #1, table Default-IP-Routing-Table, RIB-failure(...

Dear All,EIGRP Peer routers are WHQ (100.31.17.154) and TOL (100.31.17.153). Both are having full adjanceny and working fine.I want to tweak the metric of directly connected routes on TOL before it advertise to WHQ.. Below are my configs and I see hi...

Hi Got a question regarding this wic-4esw card the router knows it's there from show inventory and the Ethernet interfaces are showing up, but I'm not getting devices to connect that is the pc plugged into the Ethernet on the switch card are not gett...

A defined QOS policy comes in to effect when there is congestion on the interface.So what happens to voice reserved bandwidth when there is congestion on the interface but there is no voice traffic?! Is that chunk useable to other traffic?ThanksDQ

donaghq_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, My main goal is to NAT, but not too familiar with command line and cautious working with my production PIX. I have a WAN address (173.x.x.x.) and an internal Address (192.168.x.x.) to NAT. I want to allow port 80 traffic for this new...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2901 IOS upgrade

I have just purchased a Cisco 2901 and a EHWIC-4ESG.Its running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M6.binEHWIC-4ESG requires 15.1(2)T.I'm the Cisco site how do I know which of the following I want to upgrade to?15.2.1T(ED)15.2.1-GC(ED)15.1.4M1(ED)15.1.3T...

Dear all,I don't know in N5K, what is FCoE and Fabric exteneder port use for ?N5K - FCoE port (1) DoesFCoE port is a dedicated FCoE port to connect SAN server?N5K - Fabric exteneder port(1) Is it an interface to connect with UCS ?(2) Does this Fabric...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have three switches and one of them was set to root bridge. the settings of the other two switches are like below. SwitchA(config)#do show spanning-tree vlan 1VLAN0001  Spanning tree enabled protocol ieee  Root ID    Priority    4097             Ad...