cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,What is the load balance method of 3750 port channel ( by source ip , or by source mac ) to diver traffic to paths?I have tried to use 10.242.104.101 and 10.242.104.102 as source ip, it will travel to the same link (G0/1) within one port cha...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need your confirmation on this set-up that i'll be attaching. I am planning to implement this set-up, ECMP from the Core to the Internet Edge with ASA. From the edge default route will be injected pointing to the Internet and route redistrib...

Network is growing.I need a tool for SNMP provisioning.A control panel where I can enable, disable services on switches etc.For example set rate limit, ACL and so on for customer ports.I have mostly Cisco, but also Procurve and Zyxel (enterprice).I w...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,i just managed to config the Cisco 877 and send it to my client,when the client connect the router from his location the router can't make VPN connection to my HQ office,i can connect to the router using the external IP adress,i tried to re...

Dear Team, We have 3750 and 4510 switches and in both we run Q-n-Q but we observed looping/Broadcase Storm we already run STP on 3750 end and this is corporate branch but 4510 its difference branch where we run q-n-q technopoligy please let me know w...

I recently installed a WIC 1DSU-T1-V2 card into a 1841 router to add to a multilink bundle.  I inserted it in Slot 1 and powered up the router and there was a new serial interface showing in the config automatically as s0/1/0.  I was able to get it s...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I will now try to ask here I have some problems with stability of my OSPF session between 3 devices. the topology is simple:cisco7200 --- catalyst3560 --- cisco2600the cisco7200 and catalyst3560 are speaking MTU 1546 (because of QinQ and MPLS)c...

Resolved! DHCP won't load

Hello guys,i just configured one Router and activated the DHCP, somehow when i connect device to this router it doesn't recieve IP from the routerits comes with 192.16.0.0 and Gat 255.255.0.0please find the below is my DHCP settings from the config f...

Cisco__guy by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear expertI study the BGP behaviour from the cisco document as below. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800945bf.shtml#conf1I have one question about the section "Verification of Inbound Traffic from AS ...

Dear expert,I have one issue reagrding route advertising of BGP to two ISPs. There is one network 192.168.128.0/23 which I would like to announce to ISP-A. However, ISP-A has already had this network (192.168.128.0/23) and ISP-A sends me that route. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card