cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have an ISP connection that is connected via an ethernet interface on a 5510 ASA. We are allotted 10Mbps. I have currently have the interface set to 10Mbps Full. However we want to upgrade the connection to 25Mbps. I know I can set the port speed ...

lostngone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii am planning to do multihoming with 2 isp's with single router connected to both the service providers..i have public ip pool and AS number from apnic...in the planned setup i want to do traffic load balancing with failover so both the links will ...

I am facing problem with Natting with Cisco Router.I am running BGP with one of my customer that has a server (195.1.x.1). I am getting BGP routes. But I dont want to route 195.x.x.x subnet in my network.MY LAN is 192.168.0.0/16Remote LAN Server:  19...

Resolved! Voice VLAN

HiWhat is the difference between these options, and which one is recommended over the other.Considering single cable connecting from Switch to phone to PC### Edge switch - config#1int fa 0/1switchport trunk encap dot 1qswitchport mode trunkswitchport...

HiHopefully someone can help me hereI have 2x3945 routers i'm trying to get HRSP to work on. The configuration looks fine & i can see the active & standby router. But when i pull the cable the standby router first changes to active as it should, but ...

kelvinboar by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking for a good place to find help for creating acl's. I need to create on on our WAN router handling MPLS traffic for our ATM (automated teller machines) in the feild. We have one in place, but it needs seroius updating. Any sites or traini...