cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

A transit AS is having THREE  UPLINKS to a single service  provider and it has a customer  as downstreem peering with alocated 250Mbps B/W and this customer is advertising ther network as /21.( customer is not willing to advertise subnets of /21 )Th...

hello,I set globally the QOS on my infrastructure and I want to monitor graphically the usage of each classes.I'd like to do that on my COREs Switchs which are Catalyst C6509.I can achieve that in command line, but it's not user friendly and it's not...

Hello,Is it possible to set up a pppoe client on a VLAN interface, or a switch interface associated to an VLAN?. For example, in a 881 ethernet router, could I configure a pppoe client on any of the lan interfaces in addition to the pppoe client conf...

Is there a difference (in commands for viewing) with how an ASR router shows the hits on an ACL compred to an ISR such as 3725 or other ISR model?Have a senario where an ASR is not showing the hits on an ACL, but when labbed up using an ISR model is ...

router: 12410(BJ)<--------->12406(SH)link: 2.5G (SIP 501 + OC48 SPA)from 12410(BJ) 2.5G port PING 12406(SH) 2.5 port, 1000 packets, average time is 183msfrom 12406(SH) 2.5G port PING 12410(BJ) 2.5 port, 1000 packets, average time is 29msfrom 12410(BJ...

Hi Everyone,I have few questions about the NBAR.1. Can the statement "match protocol http url "*abc.com*" pickup any https for url match?2. I have already had the statement " ip nbar port-map customer-01 tcp 3222" (the tcp port 3222 is the proxy serv...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who provides serviced offices for their customers and they have 1 network for the IP phones (siemens) which they rent per phone to customers with their office. They also have a cisco backbone network with a leased line connected wit...

The technicians in miy office are trying to install an Avaya ip Telephony solution over a Cisco network, but they are having problems. Just a few calls can get through the cisco routers networks. The network is using IGRP, and i want to know if there...

o_unzueta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! T1 Problems

Hello Everyone,I have been working through an issue the past few weeks and I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on it. We have a point to point t1 connecting our 2 sites. Occassionally (2-3 times a week) we have an issue where the t1 flaps for...

Hello,I am advertising 4 networks via BGP from 2 7206VXR Routers to 2 separate providers.  The problem I have is that one of my routes is not fully propagating over the internet via one of my upstream providers. If I do a show ip bgp nei advertised r...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i recently bought and installed a working NM-16ESW into my cisco 2610.HOWEVER:i have tried different IOS's:c2600-ik9o3s-mz.122-46a.binc2600-io3-mz.122-46a.binc2600-io3-mz.123-26.binand unfortunately non of those IOS versions works with the NM-16ESW.H...

Hi there I have problem its like we have two firewall and one is for internet and another is only for our new branch with a VPN connection .Now these two links are coming to a L3 switch 3750 ,Now my question is can I route the traffic of my users to ...

h.singari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've started researching how I would track the status of an interface that is not local to the router. For example. I have a Core Router that has connections to 2 routers (1 router connects to an MPLS cloud and the other router connects to the Intern...

We have a Data Center that has 2 routers, 1 Router is connected to an MPLS ISP network and the other router is connected to an Internet ISP, we use an IPSEC tunnel across the Internet ISP for a backup for our main MPLS ISP connection. We have a branc...

Hi all,we have a 7206vxr router with pa-pos-2oc3 and SFP-OC3-IR1-C. Our provider wants us to check transmitted and received power on the SFP.I already looked around and know theres no way to check or adjust transmit power and saw its -15 to -8dbm on ...