cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a good step-by-step process for me to check/monitor the bandwidth utilization of a particular serial interface (i.e., WAN link) on our router or firewall?  I would like check without using any third-party tool - just the command line.Thank y...

Hi all!I have a Cisco 1841 router equipped with a serial interface and an ISDN BRI interface installed.The router has stopped suddenly responding and no display is beig obtained when trying to access the router through the console port.I have check t...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ¡¡¡I'm studing ospf and i go to put all my easy questions about ospf in this post... Thanks all...1)What is the difference about process ID and RID?? Its the same?? I know if you not etablish a RID, the router takes the more "big" router loopb...

HelloI have a design secnerio and would appreciate like some opnions that could help me arrive to a conclusion..My company are deciding to add CE devices into our network that we will be managing and that will provide an interface to our customer int...

khashmi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VWIC-2MFT-G703=

Hi,I will be upgrading some 2650XM routers to Cisco 2911 ISR's.Please, I just wanted to verify If I could re-use the existing VWIC-2MFT-G703= in a Cisco 2911 ISR router.VWIC2-2MFT-G703= is the replacement part number which is quite expensive about 4,...

Hello,I would like to check is it possible to using accesslist rate-limit to limit each services per number of times connection in period.  Example 5/sec ?As I found it seems used for limit the bandwidth use.

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an (old) 1811 router acting as the Internet gateway. My users like to use download managers such as Orbit JDownloader to download large files that should not download. Is there a way to block it? The download managers often start multiple c...

Hello,We are in the process of delving into the world of enterprise QoS.  Our current WAN connections are currently untrusted and they handle the QoS for us with a basic bronze/silver/gold system.  We're moving some services to a centralized/virtuali...

I just installed a HWIC-2T in a Cisco 3845 running IOS 15.1(3)T  New build.The IOS self installed the port configuration including the command line "clock rate 2000000."  I can edit everything but that entry using the CLI.  When I enter the "no clock...

Our cisco 1841 router has been pulling alot of input errors for the last month on the multilink. No other errors. I've restarted the router switched the t's arround same thing, constant errors. Have even removed and rebuilt the multilink and tried an...