cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

we have IPSEC tunnel between cisco ISR router ISR4331/K9 and Palo alto. Getting below messages. The Tunnel interface is up but users unable to browse internet/intranet. When we manually run clear crypto sa peer 161.202.161.11 after that it works and ...

vithoba by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question was published by @MERVINSLIMMONNET in another section, help us!   After adding a NIM-ES2-4 card to my router 4331 on packet tracer, I can't configure the interface because I'm told Internet protocol processing disabled when I make show ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On a 3750 switch, which is not yet in production,connected to nothing for the moment. I enabled ip routing and add static routes.And when I do a show ip route,i have this message :Gateway of last resort is not setI have a static route :ip route...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can't seem to remember how to do this. I know its something crazy simple that I am missing. I am trying to static route from Daville1 to Daville3 right now and I can't seem to get a ping through. Got my CCNA almost three years ago and haven'...

Hello All, Is the generally acceptable level of CRC errors on a device 1% or less, or does it vary depending on the device type, e.g. router vs. switch vs. WLC?  I have an NCS 5500 that is slowly accumulating CRC's, at an extremely low rate, and I do...

My question is regarding the impact of filters or redistibution while modifying a route-map: For example: suppose i have a redistibution route-map with a DENY 10 statement that denies all routes.Suppose i want to allow some routes. I type: route-map ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find the following features for ASR9901, but I am unable to find.   Maximum nos. of FIB table entries for IPv4 and IPv6Maximum IS-IS/OSPF neighbors.Maximum nos. of IPv4 ACLs and IPv6 ACLs.Maximum BGP neighborscan someone help me to fin...

So I'm taking a Network Defense course as part of my Cybersecurity training on Cisco's SkillsforAll platform, and I'm a bit confused about an example of Wildcard Mask calculation that they are giving me. The example goes like this:"Assume you needed ...

ted30 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes