Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP backdoor

Hi All,I have the below setup for three sites.Will --->10 Mb internet ---> 20 Mb internet ---->DC (connect through DMVPN and EIGRP is the protocol running)DC --->8 Mb MPLS ---> 2 Mb MPLS ---> Will (Connect through MPLS mesh and BGP is protocol runnin...

Hi friends,I need to change the IP of our CWM server. Just needed to know whether cisco CWM has any dependency on IP? whether it will work fine if I change the IP of the server and change the gateway IP accordingly in the /usr/users/svplus/config/net...

Resolved! MPLS

Hi Group,I got a basic question.A, B, C, D are four different locations connected via MPLS Cloud provided by telecom-provider.All location got OSPF routing protocol and to inter-connect locations telecom-provider provides BGP config and neigh IPTelec...

I have a 3750-X and I am trying to apply a port ACL to protect a server.Port 17 has a server plugged into it that I am trying to protect and allow only two hosts to communicate with it. So I do the following:access-list 17 permit xxx.xxx.xxx.1access-...

Dear friends,I wanted to config 5 routers with static routeing in a serial, please configure the below ipsRouter A connected to Router B, Router B Connected to Router C, Router C Connected to Router D and Router D connected to Router E  A RouterFa 0/...

We have 4 branch offices connected with 100mbps WAN links. The current bandwidth usage (maximum) is 80mbps.We are planning to replace all our L2 switches 2950 which supports 10/100mbps ports which are EOL.Now if I buy new switches with gbps ports, is...

avilt by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,We need rededunt  uplink in Cisco 2960 from Cisco 3550 , one uplink is primary and one is for backup.As per current scenerio one uplink in Cisco 2960 interface fe0/1 from Cisco 3550 int fe0/1 through OFC cableconfiguration 2960 int fe0/1...

csawest.dc by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created a username and password with command username cisco privi 15 pass cisco. when i telnet to switch it ask me for enable secret password??????  though  i have specified a privi level 15 to a user.Switch is authenticating with ACS and i...

Hi All, I am planning to deploy QoS across my WAN for bandwidth management. I have 4 type of classes including the default class. Class A should have 35 %, Class B have 25%, Class C should have 15% and class default should have 25% of bandwidth at th...

jojiv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, if this is in the wrong area, please let me know and I will repost it in the right place.I am planning on implementing a metro ethernet circuit to replace a more expensive circuit to connect my office and data center.  This circuit will be con...

eric_tomb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a Cisco 2811 router with two HWIC-ADSL cards configured for dsl connection. I have two lines from the same ISP and i am load balancing between them. I have created a couple of SLA's to check the state of the connections and add to t...