cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have two Catalyst 6513 with a point-to-point 155Mbps connection between them. Even if I'm not trasmitting traffic between them, I see:- input errors and CRCs increasing onlt on one side. The number of input errors and CRCs corresponds to the numbe...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need your help on how implement HSRP to support auto failover for 2 sites using two (2) E1 Domestic Leased Line. If 1841 router is supported platform ig not what possible minimum router i can use? Pls. suggest what else i need to consider if I need t...

Hi all,on my core router I have few peer's with my clients and few peer's with upstream providers.I have prefix list and route maps for my upstream providers.One client advertise to cisco his subnet with prepend's AS AS AS x.x.x.x/x (backup link)I wa...

We are having an issue getting netflow stats from our Internet Router.  It is a Cisco 2800 series router running BGP protocol.Doing the sh ip flow export shows exports happening  Exporting flows to 64.xx.xx.55 (2055)  Exporting using source interface...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a ADSL Cisco 877-k9 Router but I do not a a ADSL line, My question is can I use it on cable modem ?Thank you

We are trying to setup the virtual APN with "pre-authentication" feature on GGSN Release 9, whereas the Radius server changes the APN during the authentication stage.The question is which Radius attribute in the Access-Accept should contain the new A...

Hello everyone,subject as I have established a BGP session with my provider and the classes seem to propagate correctly (it says my provider) and what he says RIPE! i can reach also get to the ip .1 (configured on a loopback interface of the router ...

We have a 6509 and need to configure WCCP ver 2 (need it for video / https etc). My questions are- does WCCP work if we have vrf's on the 6509 / network?- if a certain entity only needs http (version 1) how will this affect them if we use ver 2versio...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In PIM BIDIR, it is ok to forward the mcast traffic out of the interface where it was received, is that right?Will there be a case that there will be a split view over the DF over the LAN?Will there be a case that the elected DF does not get any mcas...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes