cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am using packettracer, and am having a problem pinging past the first router with my workstations in the below topology.  I cannot ping f0/1 or anything past it on router BLUE or RED.  Configs are attached.

Hi,I got new cisco 2951 router and NM-1T3/E3. Per datasheet NM-1 T3/E3 is supported with cisco 2951, but there is no slot space or connector in slot. Do i need some other hardware in addtion to install this card in router?Regards,Kamalkashyap_kamal@r...

patnisez1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running IPSec inside of a GRE tunnel.  The question was brought to me as to how to actually show the GRE tunnel itself.  I know that I can do a show crypto isakmp sa and it will show the IPSec.  I know that I can show int tunnel0 and it will s...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I have a request to optimize a network for a client. The following is the network diagram. It has 3 branches. The branch #2 has redundant serial links and routers. They are experiencing insufficient bandwidth to branch #1 and #2 and don't ...

Hello allI want to understand dual hub dual cloud dmvpn setup.I have several offices with two ISPs in each office. Offices are connected via mpls vpns with each other. We are not running any routing protocol between CE and PE routers. The idea is to ...

Hi all,I am trying to solve new network design for our customer, but I am not sure about funcionality of HSRP protocol when there are two independent WAN's.Please see picture attached. Let's say that GREEN is primary WAN1 and ORANGE is secondary WAN2...

Jan Rolny by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a server in the DataCentre and users can access it ok from several remote sites across the WAN.  But one site has some routing problems to the server.  But users cant download from it.  I created a network share on the server and i can u...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ISP has  provided us with a fiber to Ethernet hand-off (ONU) with a /27 routed to  us.  For reference purposes, I'll refer to this as 24.1.1.64/27. The  objective is to split this WAN subnet into four separate networks.  Each  of the networks wil...

gatorHeel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue using Vodafone 3G enabled SIM cards with Cisco HWIC-3G-GSM in a Cisco 1841, i now have 6 HWIC-3G-GSM card that I cannot use at present due to this issue.If I put a brand new Vodafone sim into a brand new unused Cisco HWIC-3G-GSM card ...

Salvaotre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all can you please guide me which NM slot to use for 3825 router so it can support voice BRI card. Means the scenario is we have 3825 router whose HWIC slots are filled not i want to put a NM slot to be able to put VIC2-2BRI NT/TE card to suppor...

Hi all,I am currently looking for a way to design a solution which incorporates a primary xDSL WAN connection with a cellular interface (UMTS) as backup, over two separate C1841 routers. So one router with xDSL WAN, the other router on cellular WAN.T...

Hi,Can someone give me a QoS configuration example please?I want to give some dedicated bandwidth to 2 hosts (for voice) via a 2Mbit linkHostA(central)----2Mbit----HostB(remote).Thank you.

marinos_g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes