cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have 3 sites, each sites having 28 servers , 10 3550 swittches and 2 3750 switches. Each server has 2 NIC cards. There are 2 Vlans, each server belong to different VLAN. Each VLAN port of server is directly connected to 3550 switches in order to c...

Hi we are  facing  packet  drop at  some of the interfaces of a 7609 switch . Output drop rate is keep  increasing  now .   It is mainly  effecting on the  Cisco  SIP ( SPA  intertface  card instance ) interface           1)      Will  it  happe...

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2600 router that I would like to use for trunking, but have no idea how.  Below is my current home network setup, could you please provide soe guidence on how to configure trucking please.

Hello everybody,I must change the QoS configuration on a router Cisco 871 (IOS: IP services 12.4(24) T1). The service policy is applied to the routed port, fastethernet4.Can I do the changes from within the policy-map configuration without removing t...

Hi All,I'm looking for some urgent help please.I have a Cisco 1901 router with 2 onboard Gigabit Ethernet ports that are configured as a BVI due to an unusual config with the ISP (it works!).I also need to route/NAT to from 2 or 3 other subnets and r...

accurisit by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been looking for which versions of IOS have the ftp server built in. I have version 15.1.2T, advipservices level, and I have some FTP commands, but not ftp-server.I've looked in Feature Navigator, but can only see SFTP server as an option.Can...

simmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a Cisco 3660 and using that as my main router instead of the 2610.  Instead of junking the 2610, is there any config that I could do with it.  I only have one ethernet port on the router.  Note: this is just a home lab/network.  I have tri...

Hi All,I am facing a problem here , ie,I have two E1 lines and I have created the mulitlink for this, so my total bandwidth should be 4 mbps. I am getting this bandwidth but now problem is that tx and rx load is increasing too much. i checked everyth...

Resolved! MTU

Hi2AllR1-------------------------------------------------R2 R1 is connected via R2 via Wireless connection, its a pretty old Outdoor Wireless Unit. How do I check if the default MTU of the Wireless is 1500.Possible to get MTU information from a PC c...

Hi2All Switch-----------------------Wireless_outdoor_API got issue on the switchport connecting to Wireless_outdoor_AP, all of a sudden the port becomes error_disable.I shutdown the port and make the port default then it starts working again.Cisco re...