cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Am experiencing a very strange phenomenon which i hope someone can help shed some light. Am migrting a site from an old Cisco 3660 router to a new CIsco 3845 router. The old router had serial connections to branch offices configured as multilink b...

gerald by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know the support contracts (assuming I only want con-snt) that are required in the final BoM for ASR 1002 router model as mentioned below. As per my understanding the following contracts would go along with the mentioned support co...

We just move to a VPLS (layer 2) WAN.At this moment I woould like to create a backup failover in case the primary WAN link failed in remote offices, utilizing the local firewalls in each remote office.Each remote office has local access to Internet u...

Hello,My router is configured to open a PPPoE session with a modem in RFC2684.I have two ADSL lines, each on the same ISP.If I try to open the session with the first line, no problem.If I try to open the session with the second : Padi Timer Expired !...

jquintard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route-Map (BGP)

Hello folks -I am using a route-map in BGP to filter some routes from an eBGP neighbor. However, the filtering is not working as expected.Not sure where am I going wrong. Below is the config.ip prefix-list deny_rsa seq 5 permit 10.20.30.0/24ip prefix...

Hello Experts,I need a help on QoS configuration based on connection. I have a network of 10.0.0.0/16 behind my router, i want any connection (any single IP) from this network not to do more than 300k/300k upload/download. I can't stand the stress of...

I am planning to replace an old 7500 router with a smaller one.The question I have is that the 7500 has a 4 port serial g703 unbalanced card (PA-4E1G/75 15-pin with D-shell (DB-15) receptacles on the port adapters and which operate in full-duplex mod...