cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have one Head office that has about (300 users) and six regional sites/branches that interconnect with the head office. Each regional site/office has about (20 users).This deployment will support voice/video conferencing..1. Which cisco...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a T1 connection between two locations. Some while ago we started having latency issues with the lines.  when I run a ping from the router to the other routher this is the result I get.Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max =...

Hi all,I have an HP BL460c blade enclosure with Virtual Connect Flex10 switch connecting to a 6509 running CAT OS via two separate LACP etherchannel groups, and each group has two 1GB links to the 6509. I am having some strange layer 2 connectivity i...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When we upgraded to IOS c1841-ipbasek9-mz.124-22-YB5 and reloaded the router we received following messages at the end of the boot process:licensing flash block 0 needs to be initializedlicensing flash block 1 needs to be initializedlicensing f...

Hi all,I have a pair 7206VXR?NPE-G2 running GRE (1 tunnel between each other) with 250M of peak traffic utilization. I am expecting total utilization of about 600M of peak utilization on the link in the next few months. Connectivity to the service pr...

Hi,Need some help on Netflow reporting...I am using Cisco Netflow Collector version 6.0 and it is collecting Netflow data correctly.Question is which report (aggregation schemes) will give me flow data with the router's interface name? I tried using ...

choywy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends:Seeing the following error in the log messages and seems to be mostly cosmetic as the BGP neighbor is up and working.Sep xx 07:12:48 EDT: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 172.16.1.1 passive 2/8 (no supported AFI/SAFI) 3 bytes 00000...

ugot2nome by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  called ISP and he told me that they have the technology annex A, and so  I bought a Cisco 877 and still can not configure access to the  Internet. Before there was a ZyXEL 660HW-D1.ZyXEL is set:Mode: RoutingEncapsulation: ENET ENCAPMultiplexing: L...