cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to use both IP VPN and Ethernet VPN in active/active scenario and i am trying to figure out the best method of utilizing both circuits while providing resilience, i.e. both provide backup to one another.I realize that there are probably...

rays by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i was wondering you're thoughts were on the following:customer has HQ and DR site. They have 2x other offices. All four sites are connected via an SP MP-BGP MPLS cloud.Each site has its own OSPF area 0 (this is historical). The way the SP PE r...

rays by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 offices (primary site and dr site) with an ASA 5505 in each.  From the primary site I have a VPN configured to a third party site.  The 3rd party site also has an ASA 5505.  There is a NAT pool configured on the 3rd party ASA which nats th...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup 2 x ASA 5510 in fail over.Port 0 connects to internet.Port 1 is trunked to 5 vlans on inside.fail over link is on port 3.If i connect the Trunk on the standby asa, the connection to the Primary goes down.If all cables is connectet at sta...

Hi,I'm hoping for some assistance on Policing Voice RTP/Signalling traffic on an edge router connecting into an MPLS cloud.We are connecting VoIP (equipment does not support CAC) in addition to Data (Does not require prioritisation) and require the V...

kgreenway by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When a new BGP peer comes up, what process (or in what order) are routes advertised to the peer?  Does it advertise the oldest routes in the Local RIB first?  Longest?  Completely random?

Dear All,I want to know Cisco IOS hierarchy on Cisco Router, Switch and firewall.How many type of cisco IOS avilable on cisco and whats diffrence between each other and also want to know IOS sequance plateform.If anyone know so please share with me y...

Perhaps someone could help me with a policy nat issueRouting to default gateway when the traffic cam from a different firewallMy configuration isISP1 -- -->   FW1   -- -->  RTR1 -- --> L3 SWITCH <-- -- -- -- -- -- --> SERVER1                         ...

Glenn R by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have nice experience working on GNS3 .. but i want to check some layer 3 feature link , VSS etc. I cant do in GNS3is there any option to add devices like 6500 switch or multilayer switches?Please share the info. it would be great help for me to ...

Hi,We have multple 7200's currently in place performing LNS duties for DSL services(Plus they are also P/PE's running MPLS/BGP for vrf's) - We need to deploy a new site that will have limited number of DSL tails initially (6-12months, we are only loo...