cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have bought two different devices for Internet Link Load balancing over multiple ISPs, i.e. TP-Link R488T and Linksys RV082,, Currently I am using Cisco 2811 Router and only 1 ISP is connected with it, I have configured this router for Cisco VPN Cl...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII Have design the dataCenter where internal users are browsing intrenet via proxy Server. This Proxy Server now in Inside behind the Firewall and Browse are through nat in FW.  Now I want SetSup Web cache Engine. SO what is the best Practise to pla...

HelloI have a 3825 router and I need to install an IOS that supports 3DES. I have read that 3DES is only supported on certain models that doesn't include the 3800 series. Does anyone know if this is still the case, and if there are plans to change it...

HiI have two 2811 Router with one NM-CEM-4T1 Module at each. Now I want to connect those with a E1 line to transport voice and maybe data (if it is possible).Is this possible? If yes, what settings i have to do and what characteristics i have to look...

Ott0Wess0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get inline adapter to work, on wae-512. lan port of inline groups is admin downwas#sh int inlineport 1/0/lanDevice name        : eth5. Bypass slave interface.Packets Received   : 0Packets Intercepted: 0Packets Bridged    : 0Packets Forwarded...

Hello all,I have a compatibility issue that I need some help to clarify.I have an HP blade server that came with 8G SFP. I want to replace the 8G with a 10G. This option is the easiest part. The most important is that, can I use an HP 10G module(This...

josepho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing a bit of tuning on our QoS design. Cisco has a document called THE QoS BASELINE AT-A-GLANCE. This document states that the Scavenger class should be set as No BW Guarantee + RED. I don't see that this is possible or I'm not fully understand...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a VRF with number of routes originated from CE side. I want to do a selective distribution of CE routes with VRFs for two way communication. For better clarity, lest consider three VRFS : VRF-GREEN, VRF-RED and VRF-BLUE at PE. VRF-BLUE ...

Hello to all,I am trying to configure a QoS for my WAN.  I have a cisco 881 router with advanced ip services.  My problem is my wan comes from a cable modem which the router connects via a fast ethernet port.  Also, the ISP provider guarantees a mini...

HelloI need help on this issue - I'm really at a loss.My company just bought a new 1811 Wireless router. I configured lots of stuff on it using CLI (that was quite interesting I must say!).I then configured wireless using Cisco Configuration Professi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card