cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi ...I have a Hub - Spoke scenarion...Like..Datacenter located at Mumbai having primary Rel with BGP and secondary Tata with static routing.(Both Rel and tata MPLS Connectivity).Branches are spreads all over india having same primary Rel and seconda...

hiI still do not understand how BGP advese the routes.I have logged into B router and it advices b class address to external link A router with eBGP:Network*>i111.222.0.0*>111.222.333.0/24which 111.222.0.0 from iBGP in another internal router, C rout...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I would like to ask a question about priority in cbwfq queue. Suppose if i allocate 5mb to priority queue, and there is no traffic on priority queue, can other classess / traffic can use this queue if it is empty.Tks

Hello all. My question is - how does EIGRP do unequal path load balancing? I know that you can utilize the variance command to install unequal cost paths in the EIGRP routing table. My question is - after EIGRP has installed the unequal metric paths ...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm designing a 5-sites MAN with a star topology around a central Cisco 3750 switch.I am looking for a simple CPE with routing features (EIGRP) and HSRP (but no QoS and no NAT) that could treat a 1xGbps WAN rate (GigabiEthernet link between th...

jbluciani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We already have BGP implemented (ISP redundancy) at the main office building. It's got its ARIN approved ASN and a /24 prefix announced to the upstream ISPs. My question is that if we were going to implement BGP at a branch office, do we need to appl...

jackawang by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have implemented a simple small office with about 15 users using a ESW-520-48 switch and WRVS4400N router.  Type II T1 connected to the router WAN and port 1 connected to uplink on Switch.There are 13 VoIP devices connected directly to the switch ...

QOS

Hi ALL:I have to implement qos and this is what i am planning to do.Branch---->RO---->>>MPLS----->DC---->firewall.My branch to RO link is 64kbps,Ro to MPLs 2Mbps,MPLS to DC 20MbpsI have to main traffic classes.1.IPSEC traffic encrypted from Branch to...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3Mb DSL service and the virtual interface doesn't read the bandwidth allocation correctly.Note I use QoS on the dialer with ppp multilink which creates a MLP Bundle and a  Virtual Interface which is listed as vi3!interface Dialer3 descrip...

Hi,I am getting an ASIC out of sync error on my 6509 swicth with  cat6000-sup.6-4-11.bin IOS.Error details :2010 Jun 30 10:37:19 PDT -07:00 %SYS-3-SYS_LCPERR3:Module 7: Bus Asic #0 out of sync error: Module requires attention - troubleshoot or contac...

Looking at the way EIGRP calculates bandwidth the formula looks like "10^7/interface(in kbps)".  At 10Gb, the value derived from this calculation is 1 (if I didn't mess up my math).  Now that 40GbE and 100GbE is here is there a way to adjust the 10^7...

Hi All,I recently took CCND1 and 2.  I understand that for a router serial interface configuration I need to use the "interface serial X/X" command, along with the chosen IP address and associated mask, and so on.  In fact, I had done so in a similar...

Hi,While try to small change on EIGRP routing side, observed that all the neibours going down. here is configIf I eanble eigrp log-neighbor will that impact to router CPM/MEM utilization?Present config at location-----------------------------------in...