cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,Any body having Data Center siwtches,firewall and router config examples and plz provide me cisco works for highend configurations like hardware faiovers if any.srini

Dear All,    I am using 7206VXR router, while trigerring ISDN test call , router get reboots...Other times router will work perfectly.Even I have upgraded IOS to c7200p-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T3.bin now also i am getting the same problem...OLD ios...

Hello all,FW-----OSPF--->L3switch----redistribute--OSPF into EIGRP ----->WAN router---->dist BGPThe firewall is advertising 10.10.10.1/32 to my l3 switch via ospf, then I want to redistribute that route to my wan router via eigrp 1.  WAN router is no...

Hi, I have two Nexus 7000 switch named as SW-A & B. I have one 3750 series switch. I have configured PO-41 on both Nexus which is connecting with 3750 switch. My question is , Should I give command "spanning-tree port type network" in Po configuratio...

Hi,We have two LAN in my enterprise.One LAN is for server and other is for users.Cisco Router act as a DHCP server for the user LAN.Now we are planning for PXE boot for user LAN.My PXE boot server is located in the server LAN.What are the changes nee...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone clarify what does "1 year limited liability warranty" offer. This is with refrence to 1900 series router warranty.I checked the Cisco Warranty Q&A (https://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/warranty_qa_guest.html) page but it does not also menti...

We have a client who is paying for only 300mbps bandwidth, however they exceed that limitation by quite a bit as they are on a gig interface (layer3, we bgp peer with this client).  Whats the best way to keep them under the 300mpbs limit?  I was thin...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys ,Model – WS-C4506 has restarted automatically while configuring the command ‘privilege exec level 0 show bgp all neighbours’req ur help below are the show version and crash info logs --------------show version-----System returned to ROM by re...

Hi,I have ASA 5505 with Secplus - configured and  working fine but I have a lame problem.The situation - I have LAN  Internet provider ( the IPs are for example ):ASA IP - 1.1.1.3/27 -  default GW 1.1.1.2/27 ( Internet, IPSec working like charm )I ha...

I am a green hand in using OAM...    Recently, receiving a requeirments to do an interconnection between Juniper EX4200 and Cisco 3750, between EX4200 and Cisco 7609.In Juniper EX4200, we enable OAM feature to do similar function of cisco "udld".OAM ...

Hi,I have a couple of questions about VLAN.1. Based in the following scenario:Switch A ---Trunk---- Switch B ----Trunk------ Switch CIf I create a VLAN in swithes A and C (for reference VLAN 100), but I dont create it in Switch B,    is it possible t...

dbarboza27 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use "Cellular 0/0/0 gsm sim unlock 9999" but failed to unlock, error message is: Unlock CHV1 failed: SIM status = LockedStatus of CHV1 is enabled based on "show Cellular 0/0/0 security"I have confirmed that the pin number is right.Can someone pleas...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,At present I'm installing a ASA firewall between my 2811 router and the network.The router at the moment has an internal ip address of 192.9.200.253 and has NAT rules set up. The 192.9.200.254 address is that of our exchange server. My questio...

Hi,I got a Cisco 2811 with two HWICs connected to two ISP's and a WIC which is connected to internal. I have default route to both ISP's in the router configuration. How can I do load balancing so that half of my traffic go through one ISP and the re...