cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Need some assistance in configuring the ASR1006Redundancy: What is the better approach? Redundant 1006 or use two (2) 1006 devices in redundant setup?Module Sizing: From a growth perspective would it be better to offer 100GE configuration? Is there a...

tdunlap01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, dear experts I have a little bit of an issue with cisco static pat. Basically i have some hosts on the remote network <site outside ip>, in the inside segment 10.0.0.0/8. Hosts need access to the internet and I need access to some ports from a...

IVoronov by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the scenario : A  1941 router  needs to redirect port 443(SSL) to a web server inside the LAN port 3000 while another web server needs to be served on port 443-443 :   router 1941 ----> outside 443 inside 443        =         ----> outside 44...

Frank27 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I hope you are all doing great. On our MPLS Circuit, outgoing EF traffic should be limited to 1Mbps. But our EF traffic requires more than that. Now upper management don't want to increase EF traffic (as it has extra cost).   I'm thinking of dro...

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Sites 1 and 2 connected to our MPLS Provider and also have a Backup link between Site 1 and 2 using a different provider for vendor redundancy. We are running OSPF between all the Sites and the MPLS all in Area 0.We want all traffic to route ...

MPLS.JPG
ITGuy118 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime i boot the router i get the below'Initializing Hardware...'I need to enter ROMMON, however i am unable to type, Breaking in putty or Spamming break doesn't seem to work. I am unsure on how to progress as i don't seem to be able to get past ...

Pearce by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I need a hand to upgrade a ASR9010 from 6.0.2 to 7.5.2 version, but this will be my first time to upgrade this platform.I read some documents, but I'd like to ask for help in the community to provide the step by step to be followed during t...

maverick0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently in the process of creating a network on packet tracer for school work, however I have got to the testing stage and I have came across some errors which I can't seem to fix.A few errors include;- Link between RA and York House is ...

LM5000000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS Marking

Hi,  Is it normal for certain applications to mark packets ? I don't have inbound markings yet on my Cisco router yet there are hits for cs6, cs7, af31, af21 and all.   

zaqtivi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Can i configure load balance two isp? I have this question because datasheet (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/829-industrial-router/index.html) saying that router have only one WAN. But if i connect to LAN interface second ISP a...

Andrii1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes