cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

All,     I have an issue with my 2851 route and PIX515e.  Remote users are unable to access our member servers but are able to access the Domain controllers.  I have included our config files for both the PIX and 2851 router.  This address is resolvi...

dmccaslin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cat 3560-E switch the I'm upgrading from the twingig ports to the 10gig ports. When the switch boots up the ports go into err-disable. I haven't had much luck finding any docx on this.  I don't have the fiber to connect it up yet so I'm wonder...

Hi guys,Thanks for all the help thus far and I am nearing completion of my project.  I have one last piece to finish.I hooked the asa to a wan port, got my routing set and I am havng this problem.1. With NAT enabled on that wan port of the router, I ...

bhicks by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am testing these new ISR G2 routers but now my problem is, on the ISR G2 I don't get the option to set up the protocol to PPPoE under the vpdn group name configuration instead there's only protocol l2tp. Previously I have tested an 877W for PPPoE...

Hello,I have been working on a network topology design for one of my clients.  Please see the attached pdf detailing the diagram and traffic flow scenarios.The routers have a 4 port switch module that connects to Switches A Primary and B Secondary.  ...

Cody Ridge by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to have a V35 connectivity between equipments that is more than 32 feet distance?Each Cisco CAB-SS-V35MT is only 10 feet long; with one end as IAD serial port, and the other end as V35.Even if we interlink the each CAB-V35MT and each ...

Hi All,I am not able to configure the neighbor ip-address as-override command on my cisco 2821 router.My router ios - c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-15.T9.bin.What should I do for that command to work on my router?

sir we have to internet connectivity and each ip address segment from  from each isp. to acces our internal server we are giving static nat IP in both the segment so that if one link goes down the client can access through anothe link.we need to chan...

Hello, I'm trying to convert our existing QoS template that we use on our 3750/3560 to work on our new Nexus 5000 switches. The ACLs and class-maps are ok, but it seems I can't do a "set dscp xx" within the policy-map on the Nexus 5000, like I was a...

adery6300 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We are keep getting the following error on our Cisco 6509-E VSL pair.We have replaced SUP720 and also few moudles, but the error is still appering once or  twice a day. We do have outage on our network due to high cpu on VSL pair.Any idea?Regards...

Hello,Does anyone know of an inexpensive way to force a user to a web page where they have to put in a password in order to get out to the Internet?  The equipment in place would be a bunch of 1230 APs and a 2621XM router.  The router can be upgraded...