cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I have the follwoing configuration on one of my routers acting as DHCP  serverip dhcp pool 0 network 172.16.0.0 /16 domain-name cisco.com dns-server 172.16.1.102 172.16.2.102 netbios-name-server 172.16.1.103 172.16.2.103 !ip dhcp pool 1 netwo...

seegomaa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have 2 wic-2T card installed on cisco 2621 router , but we noticed that at a time one WIC-2T card is working we tried all the possible combination upgraded the IOS image to latest ver in 12.3boot system flash:c2600-i-mz.123-26.binwe swapped the...

Hi!I have registered a domain with DYNDNS and I need to give access to a Web server over an ADSL line.This dynamic mapping will still enable to point to the same location even when the IP address of the ADSL router changes.When I ping the registered ...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our proposed setup is the following. We are using the same ISP.Corp RTR---->ISP (20MB)|| 100MB Metro LAN|DR RTR---->ISP (20MB)We have been assigned a /24 block from our ISP and I would like to know the best design to load balance and failover to the ...

Hi, How IOS forward bgp RIB route (inactive) that has another prefer (active) next-hop on ip routing table . Here, I have listed the bgp output. R6#sh ip bgp    Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path*  192.168.4.0      10.10...

We have a two 4506's doing layer 2 on single vlan. Another vlan is required.   We don't want to mess with the Wan router.  Prefer not to buy two new layer 3 switches.    Is it just configuration for Vlan and routing, or is an upgrade needed? Current ...

yukster33 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have an issue within communicating 2 switches (Cisco 4500 and 6500), i have enabled cdp to both switches but then when i run the "show cdp neighbors" i can´t see the link between them.There are 2 vlans configured on each connection, on...

j.baez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP

When I run sh run on the router, I don't any information about BGP at all in the output. However, when I run sh IP bgp..., I can see the IBGP and EBGP information. I have security level of 15. Any reason why the 'show running config" does not include...

I am looking for recommendations on lowering the BGP Hello and Hold timers to speed failover in the event of a failure.  The default timers are 60 (hello) and 180 (hold timer), which are way too long.  The carriers recommendation is to lower these to...