cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem with a router 1841 because a student erase the cisco ios, but, don´t charge the rommon, only see symbols when i use the console cable,thanks for your help.i see this simbols:

Hi all,I have a scenario where I have around 45Meg of multicast traffic going from SW1 to SW3 across the OC-3 link. This OC-3 link is shared with Data traffic also. The network scenario is like this:Multicast Traffic --->Cisco 3750{Gig1/0/2}-------(O...

dmalla by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can anyone suggest some help with this, I am an ISDN 2novice!When connected to our BRI and do a 'sh isdn stat' I get:ISDN BRI0/1/1 interface        dsl 3, interface ISDN Switchtype = basic-net3    Layer 1 Status:        ACTIVE    Layer 2 Status: ...

When I use the enclosed CD, it tells me I am not connected.When I use the DSL instructions, I can't connect either.Intenet is connected to the DSL Port on the modem.Ethernet port on modem is connected to the Internet Port on the RouterEhthernet port ...

I have a new 20Mb internet being put in soon. The new ISP will be putting a 15000 series router in our facility, and will be giving me the Internet in an Ethernet handoff. I have heard from a few different Cisco people about where to terminate, but w...

Hello Cisco Community,I need to translate the outside global address for any IP from the Internet when heading to a particular inside local address to a pool of local private ip addresses that are routable within my private EIGRP topology.  What is t...

Hello All,Our circuits are congested with web browsing. We are planning to prevent the user web traffic cross the the MPLS cloud and get out to iNET from our main campus where we have internet presence.We will be deploying DSL circuits to our remote ...

bghobadi2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured VLAN300 through 3 switches:customer--C2960 - C7600 - C6500--customerAs it can be seen customer is connected via Ethernet(VLAN300).Customers has multicast traffic and on both sides sender and receivers.I don't have multicast en...

Why would an IBM print server show up in the ip arp table as two entries? It shows as x.x.x.55 (assigned ip) and as x.x.x.0. The same mac-address is showing for both.

Hi, I have Cisco PIX 515E With Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software Version 7.0(6).We are using three interfaces. One outside, second WEB(for web server) & third DB(for database server)We have published our web server and so available from public ne...

ozaanil72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Real basic stuff.

While configuring an 871W via SDM I realized there is a field missing (or at least I missed it if it's there): there's no place to plug in default WAN gateway. There's a field for the static IP and two more for DNS, but nothing for gateway IP. The li...

Hello There ,If iam running different QoS policies in different sites in same MPLS network ,What possible issues it will lead to?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card