cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts!How do I get this workingLocation_A needs to be connected to Location_B over E1.Location_A terminate P1 / P2 / P3 / P4Location_B will soon terminate P11 / P12 / P13Location_A should have reachability to P11 / P12 / P13Location_B should hav...

melwin.uk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network in a remote location connected via BGP.  There normal network traffic is working fine but I can't get internet traffic to respond over the bgp network.I was trying to traceroute an internet site with no luck.  After reading, I've add...

catahoula by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an OC-12 circuit (622Mbps) connected to our router's gigE interface (inter g1/0). Although the physocal interface is 1000Mbps the actual line speed is 622Mbps. If I get an offer load of 1 gig of data going through the interface, only 622Mb wi...

Hi,we have a Cisco 6500 switch with FWSM module. we changed the VLAN names on the switch, the FWSM and the access switches. we also changed the security levels on the FWSM for the user access VLANs. the cahnges done were just to put users VLANs on th...

Hi Folks,Actually I got a web server inside of my network, I got a 1760 router with 2 ADSL connection. The web is reachable from internet through the router's public ip address that we rent from the ISP (We got a public domain name too with this IP)....

Hi folks,Someone claimed that is possible to summarize the networks listed below in (4) aggregate-address statements (to be advertised via BGP and also to be placed in prefix-lists). I tried to do that and I do not see how. In my view, Option 2) is t...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for suggestions.. Doing std routing now, but can see potential issues in the future.LANa ----> routerA ----> CoreRouterA ----> routerB ----> LANbLANc ----> routerC ----> CoreRouterA ----> routerD ----> LANdHosts on LANa and LANb can talk to e...

kgreener by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Chaps,A question, i have Router A connects to Router B with 2 links, 1Gbps and 100Mbps WAN circuit. Both are running OSPF. Base on cost calculation, traffic vice-versa will traverse through 1Gb link and when it fails, it goes to 100Mbps link.Will ...

smart5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card