cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I know I posted about this before, and Giuseppe was very helpful. But still...What really is the interplay between IS-IS and CLNS? There are claims in my books that IS-IS uses CLNS to transport its own routing info. In the real world, I know that I...

Is it possible to place the start-up configuration file on 2811 router on the flash?What I am trying to accomplish is add the configuration on the flash in my office and ship it to a remote location where a brand new 2811 router is located. In order...

myohannes by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if there is a need to lower/adjust the bgp convergence time,what would be the ideal time for this & how is it decided. We'r talking about roughly 80 routes across the network.Thanks!

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PC directly connected to my router interface, I want to secure the interface so that when other device connects to the interface it shut down... just like port security of a switch.... please how do I do this or any related security.

I want to run EoMPLSoGRE between 2 data centers terminating the GRE and pwire on the ASR. Couple of questions: 1) Are there any special requirements on the ASR to support this? 2) Any caveats with running this in this manner?My first hop is L3 with ...

patrickg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Pool Question

Hi all, I have a new dual T1 circuit ordred from at&t and I was provided with the IP addresses for the WAN and the LAN. I am unclear on which IP address to use for the Nat pool. Here is a clarificaiton: Existing router configuration: Existing Circuit...

Attached is an output from show policy-map interface for our WAN router. I see that traffic desired is being matched in each of the classes, but it looks like there is no queueing at all.I say this as under queueing section for each class the below ...

Hi,We have L3 switch with VLAN 10,20, and 30. There are no interfcaes for VLAN 20 and 30 on this L3 switch. But interfces are created with IP addresses. Other L2 switches are connected by trunk to this L3 switch. On L3 switch there are interfaces on...

Hi.A router has two static default routes to internet pointing to two different gateways.I wish to have OSPF redistributing a default-route only to one default gateway: if the interface pointing to it goes down, no default-route has to be redistribut...