cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,can you please help me?Lets call our data centre site A and our remote site site B, we have many remote sites connecting to the data centre but I'll leave them out for the purpose of simplicity. The link at the Data Centre is 14Mbps with C...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at the 2900 series G2 routers to supply 6, 10 and 12 PRIs in one device. It looks to me that the 2901 can support up to 8 PRIs using (2) 256 PVDM3s and (4) vwic2-mft-2t1/e1. Will that work?With that said the next step up would be the 291...

ROY SPIRK by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 877 NAT & ACL

HiI am having a problem with internet access from internal LAN's when applying an inbound ACL to the dialer interface of my 877 DSL router.I have 2 LAN interfaces and 1 DMZ like this:LAN1: 192.168.0.0/24LAN2: 10.100.1.0/24DMZ: 172.16.1.0/24I have the...

Resolved! QoS on 7500

Having some issues with QoS on 7500. Policy is applied to a serial interface. IP dCEF is enabled globally.Class class-default has no matches.Any ideas?When looking at output of show policy-map int:     Class-map: ef (match-all)      37827 packets, 98...

Dear Friends,I am testing MPLS PE-CE with EIGRP as the Routing protocol. Here I observed a different behaviour of EIGRP. Let me brief the scenarioCE1-----PE1------P------PE2-------CE2I am exporting CE2 route 200.200.200.200 into PE1 using MBGP. Its M...

Dear Friends,This is about MPLS PE-CE OSPF as connected belowCE1----------------PE1------P-----PE2--------------CE2  |                                                              |area 1                                                     area 2I ha...

Hi, I have one Layer3 switch name as SW-SUP having vlans- IT, MKT, FNC & OPS. It has layer 2 connectivity with L2 switch A & B. All are in VTP Transparent mode. I have configured Vlan 999 on all switches for default gateway connectivity.On Switch - A...

Resolved! IOS filesystem

Hello all,I am somewhat new to configuring Cisco products, in fact I am still preparing to take the CCNA exam, so forgive me for my ignorance in this question, but I am unable to find and answer.  I recently purchased a 1760 and 1760-v router running...

Jeff by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HTTPS

Dear All,Can somebody tell me https uses which port no.? (like http uses 80)regds,Aman

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using BGP for only the default route in our multi homed enviroment.  We have EBGP peers established from the 2 sites to our wan routers.  Everything works fine except for the fact that we have peers that are spoked off of other peers.  The far...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card