cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hii just change my router to a cisco 871 and it appear that my connection keep droping out every two days i lost all connection. i have to reboot the router then everything work fine again. Can somebody help me out there

deelant04 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllIs their a way to remove the first AS number (not private) from an ASpath? For example we are receiving a route with AS PATH 123 456 457 458 and we want to remove the 123 AS and put in the BGP table the route with AS 456 457 458 ?The reas...

mpalis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 6509E switch running with single sup and sup-bootdisk:s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-vz.122-33.SXI1.bin image installed on it. I am facing high utilization problem, When checked show proc cpu output found that IOS base is utilizing 40% of cpu...

Hi,I have two L3 switches in collapsed core and I need to connect them to one router. I know I should run routing protocol between them, but I do not have support for OSPF/EIGRP.Can somebody give me some advice how to route between L3 switches and ro...

Hello,Is there a way to limit the available bandwith on a router to a certain amount of throughput but open it up automatically as needed? Lets say you have a 10Mbps pipe and you want to limit the throughput to 5Mbps on average but if needed it can ...

Greetings, i have a 2811ISR with two HWIC-1ADSL Cards installed, each ATM and Dialer interface is in their own respective dialer groups, every day or so one of the WIC cards becomes stale and i have to shut the atm interface then bring it back up and...

Hi,Looking at a gigE card(Copper) for a 7204VXR w/npe400, and looking like the C7200-I/O-GE is my only option - Wanted to confirm max mtu on these? (Looks to be only 1524?)...I need at least 1540mtuPA-GE with WS-G5483 doesn't appear to be compatible....

There is a caveat in the eigrp doc, which says that in a multi-access network, all routers except the hub must be stubs, or else none should be, but it doesn't go into much detail. My questions are: 1.What exactly breaks if there is a mix of stu...

mflanigan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers, a Cisco 1760 Router with Advanced Security features and 12.4 IOS version, and one Vyatta Router VC.5.0.2. They are ethernet connected and they have full convergence. For IOS version Issues, I had that changes the Cisco Router 1760...