cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I have 4 locations across the world connected to an MPLS cloud (2851 CE routers connected to my Core switches running OSPF) speaking BGP to PE routers. I am redistributing OSPF into BGP and vise versa on my CEs to get all routes from locat...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My 1760 router do have VPN hardware module, without it, CPU was high and encryption process too much of the CPU, now after we install VPN module, there is no cpu % for encryption process, but my question is sum of the CPU % is much much lower tha...

asoka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought a Cisco 881G-W to support over my AT&T 3G network.Well, 4G just came out here and am wondering if the Cisco 881G-W will support 4G?

I have 2 hosts behind an 877 running Apache's webserver.How do I allow a report user access to both hosts?I'm accessing one today but would like to access the other also and do not see a wayto do this in the current IOS.I associate the TCP port 80 wi...

truskows by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First office.Hi, I have multiple vlan at the datacenter.vlan 236 = vlan switches  IP:10.133.236.0vlan 238 = vlan of the server   IP:10.133.238.0Those two vlan are configured on a 3750 switches.Second Officevlan 100 for administration of those switche...

Is there any way to log when a Dialer interface connects and disconnectes to a file located on the CF card in the 2811 router?  Using a syslog server is not an option on my network.What I am looking for is to find out when the interface connects and ...

Resolved! EBGP neigbor issue

Hi !I'm currently working on my BSCI certification Exam, I had setup the attach lab for my understanding about BGP. I don't know why the my router in different AS cannot enter in establish states. The same setup exist between PXR1 and PXR2 router bot...

Hello, I have a question about BGP/OSPF routing. Please see the scenarioexample Router A                                                 GI1/1 10.10.2.1/30 -----EBGP link to router BRouter BGP 500neighbor 10.10.2.2 remote-as 600 example Router BGI1/1...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Por favor alguien sabe que significa este error en el Router Cisco 2821?%SYS-2-CHUNKBADMAGIC: Bad magic number in chunk header, chunk 0 data 4705D85C chunkmagic 400B77D8 chunk_freemagic 45D9FBA4-Process= "<interrupt level>", ipl= 4, pid= 85-Traceback...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card