cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Two sites A and B, connected through a lease line with PPP encapsulation. I am having a problem with getting both sides up so i have changed the encapsulation to HDLC and one of the sites A goes UP and Down(Flapping) and site B goes up for a s...

if you have two different dialer interfaceswith each a dialer-list permit ip any.Is the presence of ip traffic enough to activate an interface? or does it need to pass through the dialer interface.For example:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1 ip route...

Resolved! Eigrp Problem

Hi....I have location DC and DR which are connected with two lease line running eigrp. DC ------------------------------ DR ------------------------------ 10.5.0.162 10.5.0.161 10.5.0.150 10.5.0.149On DC Routerrouter eigrp ...

Hi Experts,I have a conceptual doubt in Spanning Tree Protocol logic.I have 3 Switches R0, R1 & R2 connected in Triangular fashion. R0-R1-R2-R0 as shown in diagram attached. R0 is Root Bridge being the Lowest Bridge IDI am seeing that R2 Port connect...

Hello,I am trying to setup Remote Triggered SBBH in a VRF, but it does not seem to be working.I have the trigger router in a VRF connected to a PE (EBGP), but no matter what I configure on the PE, the next-hop is "inaccessible" for routes advertised ...

Hi All, I have 2811 router with HIW-1ADSL card, i need to configure this router for internet connection. I have already one ADSL Linksys router up and running the configuration of that Linksys router as followsEncapsulation : RFC 2516 PPPOE pcr ...

jagan_240 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Need suggestion on how to get Alerts on login failures/passed attempt on router / Get Email Alerts on configuration Changes. Trace The source of login.Have found a tool on Linux but looking on Windows.http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/

Hi,I don't know much about ospf and I am having a problem. I have configured it in a redundant fashion with two routers at one site and two routers at another site. The problem is the routing table shows two entries for the same network to two differ...

R3: -- HUB RouterR4: -- Cloud R5: -- Spoke Router As discussed in above scenario I am not able to ping from R3 to R5 in GRE Multimode Tunnel. Actually I want to run OSPF over Dynamic Multipoint IPSec VPNs (Using Multipoint GRE NHRP)R3#R3#sh runR3#sh...

I am configuring site-to-site vpn with cisco routers, both ends have Live IPs,I am following up the following document for creating the vpn, In this case VPN tunnel works fine, but the internet service stops on both ends,I have private network inside...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes