cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

EIGRP and Metro E

I seem to have an issue with EIGRP as it relates to detecting an outage. During some longer outages when we lose layer 3 connectivity between sites, EIGRP does not bounce. I am assuming this is because the physical interface does not bounce. How dyn...

plavine by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access list help on Cisco 877 DSL router

Hi,I have a guest ADSL line at work for people needing full access to the internet. It's on a Cisco 877 and the config is below. Thing is I need to provide 3389 to a PC on the guest network, however when I apply "ip access-list 101 in" to dialer 1,...

whiteford by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Configuring EIGRP STUB/SUMMARIZATION

Hi All, May i appeal to anyone to please help me these two questions concerning EIGRP stub/Summarization?.Q1.I configured the following:Router2(config-subif)#ip summary-address eigrp 100 2.2.4.0 255.255.252.0 "point to R1, and expect it to crea...

newnetman by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing Lab Setup

Hey all,I'm trying to create a routing/CCIE lab, and I know that the traditional method for setting this up is with a 2511 router and a couple OCTAL cables:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_configuration_example09186a008014f8e7....

jeff.kish by Rising star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPDN Let's Network????

Ok,My questions is, if I have many LAC's pointing my LNS how many vpdn groups should I have?I mean if I have 5 LAC's, they should be pointing to 5 vpdn groups correct?And each of these vpdn groups should be pointing to there own vpdn template with th...

Mavrick25 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dialer-watch periodically redials

Hello,we configured DDR Backup over ISDN for an IPSec-connection using dialer-watch. We defined a route to be watched and also interesting traffic.When the route is deleted from the routing table, the router dials the backup connection as intended an...

Output/input queue drops

DOH-GSR-PE2#sh int g2/0/1 controller GigabitEthernet2/0/1 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is GigabitEthernet, address is 0019.55e9.f4cd (bia 0019.55e9.f4cd) Description: ***Connected to OLD_4500-Gig4/47*** MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1000000 Kbit, DLY...

Resolved! GRE over MPLS

Hi, My company has 2 locations and we have an MPLS connectivity between them. We are running a static route to the service provider's PE and MPLS starts from there. Now the issue we face is that if there is any backbone issues in provider's network, ...

aneesh.ts by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2821 Router?

folks I was wondering if I could glean some information from your very inteligent minds?The 2821 router looks like a good fit for our MPLS connections at our sites. However on the home page for this router on Cisco's website it states the router can ...

d.hodgson by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

copy image from tftp to ASA flash;

hi, i have 5550 ASA with ios version 7.1(2), i have downloaded newer version "asa804-k8" when i copy my image to ASA flash the following error occured "%Error reading tftp://192.168.1.2/asa804-k8 (File not found" what might be the problem

Resolved! Upgrading IOS on CIsco 1841

Hello,I try to flash a new image on a Cisco 1841 via TFTP:#copy tftp: flash: Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.4.2Source filename []? c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XJ.binDestination filename [c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XJ.bin]? Accessing tf...

FR question

guys i m bit confuse about FR.......why we use sub-interfaces in FR (the reason is if i have to connect to multiple points) now i have seen a diagram in which is hub and spoke .......now everyone is using physical and in the cloud FR is seprating it ...

BGP not advertising a particular subnet

Hi,Please refer to the following configuration. I want to know why the subnet 12.23.0.0/18 is not advertised out.router bgp aaaaano synchronizationno bgp log-neighbor-changesnetwork 12.23.0.0 mask 255.255.192.0network 12.35.0.0 mask 255.255.192.0netw...