cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there an IOS update that will allow me to provide vlan tunneling on an ethernet port of a 7204VXR? I do see that the "Software Advisor" does say that vlan tunneling is available in an IOS for the 7200 series router, but all I have been hearing is ...

We have a 3 MB MPLS connection to a new site. Cisco Call Manager servers are at another site on the other side of the WAN. We have some questions on the QoS configuration. Our local router is a 3845, the far end is also a 3845. The 2 T-1's are bundle...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I accidently entered the "format flash" command via the console connection. Now the router is not accessible. How can I recover from this? The "reload" command was entered. The router was restarted.

Hi all, all my s/interface have errorscan anyone explain or help me on where Should start from hereThanks backr1#sho int s1/2 | i errors 154 input errors, 152 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 2 abort 0 output errors, 0 collisions, 0 interf...

My router is advertising several networks through BGP into the MPLS cloud However, none of the advertised routers are reaching any other MPLS routers. There is no route filtering happening anywhere within the MPLS. The router has a default route poin...

I'm trying to connect to a remote db to test latency. If I do an IP SLA HTTP connect on port 1433, it works. From CLI I telnet to the host on 1433, it works. Configure IP SLA tcpConnect, it fails. Any ideas?

Hello,Can someone please explain to me what the '.' in front of these messages mean?May 22 10:17:34.956: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 10205: Neighbor 10.205.3.138 (Tunnel0) is up: new adjacencyMay 22 10:17:41.776: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 102...

bulgogi09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a Wake On Lan machine in my home network.If I am home and send a wol packet to the broadcast address then my computer wakes up... However I am at work and send the wol packet to my router I need my router to port forward that pac...

Is there any way from the console of the 3548xl to tell if the device connected to a particular port is speed/duplex mismatched?All the ports on the switch are set to 100/Full and I want to ensure all the desktops are as well.Thanks

gobigblue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.How to configure VPLS bridging-Bridge domain on 7600 running on IOS version.Similarly on 12000 XR device?2.Which version of IOS/XR support vpls bridging?3.Does any specific hardware required for vpls bridging functionality?Please help

pramod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can someone please help with my IPv6 simple configuration problem?. Two routers on the same ethernet/subnet configured as follows:R1&R2int fa0/0ipv6 add FECO::/64 eui-64My problem is that the "u" between the "eui" was pointed as an erro...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please explain this statement I got from cisco coc.I."With a 6-slot or a 9-slot chassis, install Supervisor Engine 720 and Supervisor Engine 32 in either slot 5 or 6". Does this mean I am going to instal both 720 and 32 on either slot 5 or 6. Or I wi...

Could any one tell the maximum# of routes in the routing table on 6500 with sup WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE. DRAM FLASH NVRAMModule Total Used Free Total Used Free Total Used Free------ ------- -------...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card