cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 2 distinct vlans in our office.Vlan154 is currently on dhcp via a routervlan 153 is handled by a windows box.We are now moving dhcp for vlan 154 to a windows box.My question...do i need to do anythingbesides remove the dhcp group and put ina ...

All,I have a 20mb DS3 that's getting installed at a remote branch. We have a 20mb DS3 circuit here as well, and we don't want the remote branch being able to suck down all of our bandwidth.I can shape the traffic on the outside interface for the remo...

I have two 1841's with T1 HWIC's, I am wondering if it possible to have VLAN's traverse the T1 connection from our 6513 switch at our main campus to a 3550 switch at a remote site. I would like to be able to setup different VLAN's on the 3550. I am ...

shocke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I apologise for posting this thread in this forum, it is because it is pretty urgent and I always get a faster response here.Can someone please help with this, there is a vpn set up between two of our remote sites, I'll call them site A and ...

mfawehin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,one of our BGP neighbours is sending incorrect AS-path inside BGP updates. The content is a mixture of private AS nubmers and public ones (including even some owned by other ISPs!).Does anybody know a way how to "clean up" the received AS-Path?...

We are in the process of relocating from our existing DC to a new DC. I wish to know whether it would be possible for the network and server resources in both the existing DC and New DC to work in parallel till the resources in the New DC is consider...

Dear all, I am having a point to point connectivity from my office to branch office using leased line. Now in my HO I have a multicast server, I have to enable multicasting on my router so that my branch office people can get the multic...

In our network we have segregated into two network segments i.e CUST_A and CUST_B.Sevice like IPTV,VOIP,and data are provided.The problem is when we create a SHARED vrf internet works but IPTV does not work.Please provide us an alternate solution whe...

nishantmj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes